Part 25

They make it into the elevator and into his pent house. He sweeps her off her feet and sets her down onto the couch in the large main room. He climbs on top of her and begins devouring her in kisses and she just laughs. She takes the back of his neck and deepens the kiss making him moan. His body is between her knees and his hands are running up her body.

Someone coughs and Raphael stops his assault on her lips and lifts his head up. "Someone is dead if it's that important." He states.

Her heart sinks from the threat and from his lips no longer being on her's. He begins to remove himself from the couch and she scrambles to pull down her dress as she sees the man that coughed at the door.

"Sorry sir but this is something you'll want to take care of." The man says gruffly. Raphael looks at him frustrated. He lets out a breath and runs his hand through his dark hair.

"Gio this is Andrea my girlfriend. Andrea this is Gio. Gio is part of the... security team that I have on you Topolina." Raphael introduces the two of them as he straighens from the couch.

She sits up and gives a quick wave. Raphael leans down and kisses her cheek. "I'll be back Topolina."

"I can just" she slows as Raphael eyes her. "Go home..."

Raphael leans into her. "If you mention going home one more time I will never let you leave."

"Oh" she breathes out.

"Look around. Go for a swim. Get comfortable. I'll be back." He pecks her forehead and then heads out.

The door closes and silence falls on her. He's bossy. She thinks to herself. She sits for a few moments and decides to change into something more comfortable. She walks into the closet he created for her. There are no comfy clothes. Well there is but it's all satin or lace and is super short or lingerie. There's no t-shirts or sweat shirts or leggings. She huffs a little and pulls on a satin pair of shorts with lace trim and she goes into gis closet and finds some old t-shirts. She pulls one on top of her and her senses flood with the smell of him. "Mmm" she closes her eyes and goes to look around. She goes to the kitchen and looks around a bit. She grabs a sparkling water from the fridge and she continues on. She comes across a guest bedroom and then his office. A big window sits behind his desk. A soft leather couch sits across from his desk and books cover the walls. All sides of the room except for the window wall is floor to ceiling book shelves. A lamp sits on a side table next to the couch and another lamp sits on his desk. She walks around and looks at the books. She fingers the covers some look ancient and some look brand new. She sees a copy of a well worn book and she takes it to the couch. A blanket it folded on the couch so she pulls it off and sits on the couch and opens the book. It's been written in and highlighted. She gets comfortable and starts reading the notes written in the margins.

------------

Raphael

Two hours later he's standing in his elevator to take him to his pent house. The boy he had to take care of was his cousin's son. The boy was 30 years old he knows better than to cross him. Two years older than Raphael but still acted like a child. It's also not the first time the boy had crossed him either. The kid Ezra had stolen twice from Raphael and each time he forgave him. It's his cousin's kid, family, but he couldn't forgive him this time. His men had drug him from his mother's house and taken him to a warehouse by the docks. His excuse. "I was trying to unload it for more money but the deal didn't go the right way. The shit they traded it for wasn't worth what the guy had promised him. I was trying to make up for my past mistakes." The boy blubbered.

"I told you who to unload this shipment to and how much it would cost and you thought it's fine I'll trade it to someone else?! You're past mistakes were bought and paid for and I owned you and allowed you to continue on twice but no now you're done." Raphael hit him hard in the nose. He made sure his death wasn't messy and had his guys dump him up the coast.

Raphael was pissed that that excuse for a man was what dragged him away from Andrea but the boy had to be dealt with. The elevator opens. He walks to the security room. "Where is she?"

"Asleep in your office sir."

"Ok I'm going to shower if she wakes up let her know where I am."

"Yes sir"

He quickly showers and dresses in a t-shirt and sweats. He gives his guys his suit. "Burn this."

He walks to his office. His guys know how it goes. When he does something himself he makes sure absolutely nothing can lead back to him. He opens the door and she looks like an angel. Her face so peaceful. He glances at the book lying next to her on the floor with her hand outstretched to it. She must've been reading. He chuckles a little when he sees the well worn book. He leans down and kisses her lips that look so tempting puckered while she's sleeping.

"Mmm hey" she whispers groggy. Her eyes flutter open as if it's the hardest thing to do.

"Exhausted?" He asks with a smirk.

"Apparently. " She smiles sitting up.

"Did you get the tour or did you get to here and crash?"

Her cheeks turn pink. "I got to here and was thumbing through a book and must've fallen asleep."

He extends his hand to help her up and she takes it. "Well let's get the rest of the place."

He leads her upstairs and shows her his home gym, a few guest bedrooms, another office, and then he comes to a large living room. Outside of the floor to ceiling windows is a pool and hot tub. Steam curls off of them from the cool day. The view is stunning. "Wow" she says in awe.

"It's not the best view in the place but it will do." He says.

"You have a beautiful place Raphael." She turns to him.

"It's not home but it isn't bad for my place in the city."

She turns in his arms. "Where's home if this isn't it?"

"Outside of the city set on a few acres. It's the home I grew up in. It's my family's home. I own it now though. My mother would be living there still it I hadn't insisted she move to Italy."

"How many place do you own?" She asks confused.

He thinks for a little bit counting. "Seven that I personally own."

She stares back at him in shock. He smirks and tucks her hair behind her hair. "What did you expect?"

"I'm not entirely sure." She whispers. He chuckles sending a shiver through her back. He kisses her lightly and she leans into his kiss both of her hands grabbing his shirt. He takes it and deepens it causing her knees to wobble. He places his hands under her butt and lifts her and carries her to the couch.