Part 84

I take one last look at myself in the mirror. The violet dress I have on is too short for my taste but in full honesty it's the longest dress out of the group. I worry my lip thinking about changing into something else. There's another lavender dress in my closet with slits up the sides and a plunging kneck line that would make me self conscious in an entirely different way but atleast I wouldn't have to worry about bending over. No no this dress was specifically picked out for tonight.

All of the girls got ready here in a few of the guest rooms. Natalia and I snuck off to change in our own rooms and decompress a little. Stacy was immediately whisked away by Leo to his room. I step out in the little dress I have on and Natalia is waiting for me in a knee length slip dress. "I'm changing." I turn on my heels to change into that other dress.

"No no no. You look good. I'm just not feeling mine now." She looks down.

Somethings bothering her. "Hey everything OK?"

She gives a half laugh. "Now that the alcohol is worn off the whole thing with Ivan has caught up to me."

I sit next to her and squeeze her hand. "You're safe now. If you don't want to go out we don't have to."

"No we're going out tonight." She looks up like I've gone nuts. "I just don't want to draw attention to myself tonight so the more coverage the better."

"I'm going to change." When she says that.

"No you are not. This will drive Raphael insane." She laughs. "Plus it looks hot on you."

We both laugh on the couch when Leo and Stacy come out. Leo as usual looks amazing in a suit. Stacy looks amazing. She sees us and smiles and goes to walk past Leo when he grabs her hand and yanks her to him and kisses her. His hand sneaks to her butt and he squeezes and the dress rides dangerously high she squeaks. Then he let's her go. When she turns around it looks like he stole the breath from her because she's shakey walking back to us.

I pat the seat and she comes and sits. Leo sends her a warning look and she rolls her eyes and turns to me. "Love this dress on you." She smiles to me.

"Thanks I love yours. It looks great." I beam at her and she turns to Leo.

"See she likes it." She smiles wryly at Leo.

Leo runs his hand through his hair and looks down at Stacy. "The dress looks amazing babe for my fucking bedroom. I don't want every guy in the place watching you and believe me they will in that. Same for you Andrea go change no way in hell we're letting you walk out in that." He grumbles as he fixes his cuff. I stand up to tell him off when I hear Enzo behind me.

"The fuck are you wearing Principessa go change now. What is it with you girls wearing shit you bought at the lingerie store as a fucking dress. Go change sorella now." He swears behind me. I turn and see Isabella behind him in her little number.

She pulls him to look at her and he wavers for a second. "She looks good Enzo. She's not changing just like I'm not changing and neither is Stacy or Natalia."

Leo growls from the other side. "Natalia is dressed appropriately for once."

"Hey!" Natalia sneers. She stands up about to lay into him.Enzo backs Isabella to the back of the couch and whispers something in her ear making her breathe heavy and flush.

Giuseppe clears his throat from the landing of the stairs and we all look to him surprised. "You all ready?" He asks in a thick italian accent.

Enzo glares back down at Izzy. "I guess we are. Ladies shall we." He holds his hand out to Isabella who takes it. We all follow Giuseppe downstairs.