Part 85

I've managed to dance a few times and land myself next to Raphael not on top of him. His hand runs up and down my arm as I talk to one of his cousins. Lilliana has finally received the message and has backed off but she still tries to dig her claws in everytime I go downstairs to dance. Natalia pulls me up again to go dance and Raphael smirks at the both of us as we walk downstairs.

When we get back Raphael waits for me at the stairs. His hands take Natalia and I's as we make the last step. Natalia walks back to the table as Raphael's hand goes to my face. "We're leaving." He states.

I frown and look back at the table and back at him. "But no one is..."

He leans into me and his lips brush my ear. "We either leave now or I play with you on my lap in front of everyone. Those are your options."

I gulp and look into his eyes. "Ok. But Giuseppe?"

"Knows that you're spending your nights with me from now on at my place. It's difficult to fuck you in his house knowing that your his daughter." He growls.

"What if I say no?"

Raphael smirks. "Then I drag you out kicking and screaming." He steps away from me and his hand falls to the small of my back as we say bye.

Lilliana just pouts in the corner. Natalia frowns "stealing her away right when the fun starts. Fine see you later." She hugs me then sticks her tongue out at Raphael who shakes his head and laughs at her.

My brothers give me big hugs and Raphael takes my hand and we leave. We have a driver tonight and Raphael's hand rests on my thigh rubbing circles with his finger. I'm tired and I'm trying to fight falling asleep on Raphael.

"This will be your only time to rest Principessa we aren't sleeping when we get to my place." He says quietly.

I lean my head against the head rest and I'm asleep quickly. When I wake it's Raphael grazing my cheek. "We're here amore." When I look around I take in the front of a gorgeous villa but it's too dark to see the real details. I'm still staring when Raphael is over on my side pulling me out of the car. I step out and he hauls me over his shoulder.

I'm protesting when he makes it up the stairs and into his bedroom. I'm dropped onto a bed and as I'm scrambling away Raphael chuckles darkly. He drags my feet to him and pulls off the strappy heels I'm wearing and starts massaging them. Tears prick at my eyes as he massages my beyond sore feet before I realize it he has a hand tearing off my underwear as his hand on my foot presses hard in a particularly painful spot making pain give way to pleasure.

"Raphael please stop." I gasp.

"No." He rumbles against my calf alarming me.

"Yes." I successfully pull away and wiggle up the bed and hop off as his eyes darken and he glares from across the bed.

"Andrea you're a very smart woman. It's one of the reasons why I'm in love with you. What do you think is going to happen next Hmm? We talk? We sleep in different rooms? I sleep on the lounge you in the bed? What are you thinking?" He chuckles in disbelief.

"We can talk." I try to offer fearful that I've pushed too far.

Another dark smile releases an amused voice. "No. Talking hasn't helped and I need to show you just how much I don't care that Miguel fucked your mind and your body. That I could care less that you planned your life with someone else based off a lie. Based off of deception. I need you to know that I love you and I need you and I can't wait any longer. I have to have you. All of you mind, body, and soul because you have me mind, body, and soul. When we lost contact with you I lost my mind. I would've set all of Mexico on fire to get you back and that was before I figured out who you were. Now be a good girl and strip for me and let me show you or I'll do it myself."