Part 45

"Ugh I don't know how you date him."

I laugh. "He's not so bad."

"He hovers."

I nod. "Ya he does do that."

A woman comes up and introduces herself to me and asks generally what make up style I want and I just look at her confused. "Ummm Isabella?"

Isabella just laughs. "Natural? Dark? Color? Edgy? What ever you want to do Andrea."

"Natural but with a red lip please."

"Ooo red lips." Isabella giggles next to me. "Bold and classy all at once. My type of girl. What's the dress color?"

I can't help but smile. "Red."

"Please tell me you took a picture?"

I shake my head. "I didn't."

"Ugh all I know is that it's an Eddy Milano dress so whatever it is it will be gorgeous." She squeals.

Ms. Vinni walks in with two coffees. "Raphael says ya'll needed coffee?" She smiles.

She hands me mine and when I take a sip it tastes like a white mocha latte but better way better than the coffee shop. "This is great!" I look at her.

Her face softens and she smiles. "I'm glad tesoro." She leaves and Isabella just stares sweetly at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." She turns with a smile.

"No what is it?" I smile at her.

"You fit."

"I fit?" I look at her confused.

"You fit here and with him. At first I was worried. Then he told me about your ex and then I was really worried but you just fit better and better and I'm just happy." She smiles.

I laugh. "Well I'm glad I fit. I find it funny that he refers to Miguel as my ex though."

"Why?"

"Because he's still very much a part of my life. I wouldn't say we even dated really."

Isabella looks shocked. "You still speak to him."

I shake my phone towards her. "I've been texting him all day." I laugh. "He's my best friend."

"Oddio I don't understand how he even remotely allows that."

"He's getting used to it." I say. "So you and Enzo."

Her face blushes dark red. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Isabella I can see it in the way he looks at you and you look at him. The way you breathe around him is even different."

She takes in a deep breath. "It's complicated." She says with her eyes closed. "I really like him and he definitely likes me but I'm not ready for the settle down have my babies, stand beside me as my wife thing. I'm still wanting to have a semblance of freedom I'm not ready to be kept and he is and I just can't give that to him yet but he waits for me. I mean ya he fucks others in between but if he has the choice of me he'll take me everytime. Ugh it's so complicated. It just makes since for us to be together. I'm Raphael Mariano's younger sister and he's the head of the Romano family." She coughs as an inuendo. "Business. I would be a kept woman and I'm not ready. I know what awaits me for later in life but I'm just not ready yet. Ugh he frustrates me." She says.

I nod. "Atleast he waits."

She nods. "I can't say that I don't see myself marrying him because I do but I'm just not ready yet. I want to have fun and do what I want to do. They're both so stifling, over protective and ya."