Part 37

The next morning I wake up to a phone call from Raphael. He must've changed my ring tone at some point because "At Last" by Etta James is playing.

"Good morning Raphael." I say sleepy.

"Good morning Andrea." He says it soft and sultry.

"I think I can get used to this." I yawn

"What?" He asks.

"You waking me up."

"Well I suppose it's the second best thing to my tongue on your clit." His sultry voice purrs out.

"Raphael!"

He laughs low. "What's your plans for after class today?"

"Study in the library then come home and work on my thesis."

"I don't miss grad school."

"Good you shouldn't it still sucks." I laugh.

He laughs.

"Ok well I need to get ready."

"Ok Topolina talk to you later."

"Bye Raphael."

"Bye bella."

Later...

I'm in my last class of the day and about half way in I get a phone call. It's a New York number but I don't recognize it. Weird... I'll just slip out and answer really quick. I quietly slip out from the desk and my professor eyes me. I give a small smile and make my way out with my phone. Once past the ever so loud door of the classroom. I answer.

"Hello."

"Hello I'm looking for a Miss Andrea Muños?"

"This is she."

"Hi I'm Clay Milo with Cape Solutions."

"Oh hi!" I smile.

"I'd like to schedule an interview with you for the Account Specialist you applied for a few weeks ago."

"Yes of course."

"How about tomorrow 1pm?"

"Yes that will work. That will be perfect."

"The e-mail you provided will it work for directions."

"Yes sir."

"Good you'll get an e-mail with the address. Show the e-mail to security once you enter and they'll point you in the right direction."

"Ok great thank you!"

"You're interview will be with myself and Amanda Carrigan."

"Ok thank you so much! I look forward to meeting with ya'll"

"See you tomorrow Andrea."

"Yes sir tomorrow." He hangs up and I do a little dance in the hall way. I wear the goofiest smile when I quietly walk back into class. My professor gives me another funny look and I smile back and wiggle my eye brows. A silent conversation happens between us. We'll talk after class.

All of my professors know what happened at Macaroy. Well they know that something happened and they connected their own dots. Rumors have apparently been flying around the faculty for years about that but no one ever warns the students because there isn't any proof. Well until now.

Class finishes and I take awhile gathering my things. When everyone leaves Professor Carter snaps his eyes to me. Professor Carter is an adjunct professor with a doctorates and owns one of the largest marketing firms in the country. His brown eyes sharpen on me over his glasses. "What was that?"