Part 96

Ugh my head. It's pounding. What happened? I sit up and look around. My head spins when the light coming from a window beams into the room. I look around and find Stacy, Natalia and Isabella laying in bed next to me. My stomach turns and I quickly stand and look around. This room it's familiar where...oh no.

I walk out of the room and find him in the courtyard.

"What the hell Miguel! I trusted you! I..." I come up behind him and
I push him and he catches my wrists as I recoil to go again. "Let go of me! Let go!"

"Easy now princessa." He warns.

I glare at him. "I trusted you and you do this. You drag me here! How dare you?!" I try to step on his toes to get out of his arms but he steps aside.

"He didn't protect you like I told him to Andy. I told him to not let you out of his sight. I told him to keep you hidden. I'm done trusting him with your safety." Miguel pushes me away.

"We were covered up with guards." I yell at him.

"And it wasn't enough. You and I both know that's not enough. Not when it comes to Dorrego. Especially not Dorrego backed up by Ivan Petrov." He turns at me angry. "I cannot trust him with your safety anymore."

I shake my head confused. "What do you mean it wasn't enough?"

"Ivan's guys were in that shop. They were posing as plumbers. They took out your guards like it was nothing. Only one of your guards got out alive. It's a miracle Eddy and the shop attendants are alive. They were there for you but all they needed was to get their hands on one of you."

I shake my head. "What? No no we were safe. They made sure it was safe."

Miguel pulls out his phone and hands it to me. A video plays. Our security really thought they were just plumbers. I back into the nearest lounge chair and sit. "If I hadn't made sure someone was sitting on the other side of that door you would have probably been taken. I made a promise Andrea. Protect you. That will never change. This is the best place to do that. No one knows where you are or who you are with but me. No one can hurt you here."

"We're in Chile..." He's right no one will find us here. This place has been scrubbed off of the internet. This is the one place where his family can never be found. It's located in a rainforest on the coast of Argentina. I've only been here once right after the Dorrego incident. 

"Did you drug us?" I tilt my head to get the fog out.

Miguel shrugged. "It was the only way I could get all of you here without a
struggle."

My head throbs again and I drop it into my hands. "Next time maybe something else?"

"You were drinking Principessa. It's called a hang over." He laughs.

"You're going to have to tell Raphael. You know that right?" I glance back up at him.