Part 92

Raphael's phone rings and it makes my stomach fall. He groans then answers. "Mariano...What?! Get a team there. Meet me down stairs. Fuck." I hear Raphael curse. "I have to take care of something then I'll be right down...yes well she got into a little trouble and I need to take care of her...She's fine." He hangs up. I'm so exhausted. Then he sits and caresses my cheek. "Topolina I have some business to take care of but I'll make sure you're taken care of while I'm gone. OK baby?" I'm still tied up so I can't even move.

"Are you going to untie me?" My voice cracks from exhaustion.

"Oh no Principessa maybe if you're good for me I'll untie you when I get back." Raphael grazes over my bottom stroking that electric fire inside of me making me whimper. "This next part will be a lot of pleasure with a touch of punishment but you'll feel so good it won't matter." That's when he goes into his closet and drags out the dildo with bunny ears and butt plug. He pushes the plug inside of me and turns it on then proceeds to strap it to me. I'm crying as I realize I'm screaming towards my first orgasm of the night. As he gets dressed he watches as I writhe.

"Please don't leave me cariño please." I beg.

"I have to go and you need a few orgasms. I wanted to give them to you but unfortunately something came up and I didn't want you to have to wait till I got back so enjoy this. When I get back we'll rest some more." Raphael soothes my face. "I'll be back amore. I love you."

---------
Raphael

I fix my cuffs as I walk into the elevator. Someone is going to die because they dragged me from her. Either way someone is going to die. No one messes with my business.

I arrive downstairs in the garage to find Giovanni. I throw him the keys and he catches them and turns to the driver's side. I get into the passenger as he's starting up the SUV. He's throws it into reverse as soon as the door closes. My phone rings again. "Mariano."

Leo responds on the other side of the line. "One of our warehouses is on fire."

"Shit yours too? Is he stupid? He knows that this gets way worse with this kind of act."

Leo "It's the Russians."

I look to my second. "Giovanni told me."

"He called me Raphael. He wants Natalia too."

I grind out. "What? Why?"

I hear Leonardo's breath. "They dated for a bit. You know that. Obviously it didn't end well."

"What did you tell him?" I hope I know the answer.

"I told him to fuck himself. Natalia is officially locked inside the penthouse with Stace now."

"I'm going to do some clean up on my side. After this we need to sit down and talk." I respond.

I hear Lorenzo speak. "Tomorrow night. We'll come to you. We want to see our sister anyway."

"Done. Ciao."

"Ciao." and we hang up. Their sister that reminds me. I have a camera in my room. It's private. My feed only. I glance over to Giovanni and see he's focused on the road. I pull up the feed of my room. Andrea's face is streaked with tears and her body writhes. I watch as she tries to squeeze her legs to either chase the feeling or make it stop. I watch as her mouth opens into what appears to be a scream and tears fall as she struggles to come down from the high. I look forward to counting her orgasms after I figure out how to handle this shit show.

"Boss..." Gio interrupts my thoughts and brings me back to the present issue. We drive down the seawall and a very large fire lights up the dark night. Someone is going to pay for this. A safety line has been put in place and we are stopped by the fire department. A police officer walks to the vehicle.