Part 52

Stacey

Friday night

Leonardo's fingers graze my rib cage as he talks to Enzo and Raphael about business news. The girls and I sit to the side of them ignoring their conversation with our own. Isabella sits next to Andrea and Haley sits between Isabella and I. Just like Leonardo hasn't taken his hands off me the entire night, Raphael has been the same with Andrea. He looks at her with such passion and love and her cheeks burn a permanent light pink when she's around him. Leonardo has been very persistent like wow persistent. He drove me home Sunday and took me to dinner. We arranged a double date Monday night with Raphael and Andy. When I got to work Monday flowers were waiting for me on my desk from him. They were beautiful hot pink roses. The note read "they reminded me of your cheeks" with Leonardo's signature. That note may or may not be in my work bag at all times now. Tuesday he surprised me for lunch. Thursday he surprised me by picking me up for dinner outside of my office. That's how he knew I wanted to go out tonight. He asked to make plans and I told him I wanted to go out to a club with my girl friends and so he arranged all of this. We've kissed but that's it this whole week. That's the longest I've waited to sleep with a man since I got to college. I figure we've both had sex before so why wait but with Leonardo I'm waiting well sort of. Normally I would've jumped his bones Monday night but the timing felt off same for the entire week but tonight? Tonight feels right. Tonight feels good and so does his hand. I know he notices the shivers he's sending me because he will soothe my goose bumps and start right back at it.

Andrea is nervous for some reason though. She's asked me a thousand times. Are you sure? And tonight I'm really sure. I've never had a man want to spend this much time with me. Even if this is just for tonight I want it bad.

"Let's go dance!" Haley squeals and the girls follow her out. We somehow gracefully make our way down stairs to dance and after a few songs we walk back up.

"Let's do shots." I lean in to the girls. Liquid courage that's what I need. Isabella orders us a fruity shot and we take it while giggling about finding Haley someone to go home with as our toast. We go back and forth all night between the table and the dance floor.

The girls are all dancing, loosing our bodies to the music and our buzzes when we get off the dance floor we're still swaying to the beat when a man pulls me aside.

"Hey!" I yell and look up to see who dragged me away from my friends. Derrick.

"Hey." Is all he has to say.

I send him my dirtiest look. "What do you want?"

"I want to say I'm sorry and I want to try again." He looks down at his feet.

I laugh and I'm yelling at him because the club is loud and I want my point across. "Oh really now?! Well it's too late. I'm here with someone else." I try to walk away. But he grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"Please come back to my place let me show you that I want you, that I want us."

My eye brows fly up when he pulls me back to him. "No thank you." I try to pull my hand from his but he keeps it there.

"Atleast let me buy you a drink." He says.

"Stacy you ok?" A low voice comes from behind me.

Derrick let's go of my hand when he sees who is behind me. I turn and relax. "Yes I was just about to head back up."

"Is this boy bothering you?" Leo asks putting emphasis on the boy and his Italian accent rolls off of his tongue thicker. It makes my insides turn to jello.

"Not anymore." I say and I take Leo's hand and he puts it to his lips.

"Good come on let's go back up." He says still glaring at Derrick. We get upstairs where it's quieter. "Who was that?" Leo growls.

I roll my eyes. "My last guy."

Leo's eye brows quirk up. "And what exactly did he want?"

I huff. "A second chance."

Leo chuckles darkly and my jelly insides light on fire. "And what did you tell him?" I realize now that Leo has me trapped against the railing of the second floor. My heart pounds in my chest and my brain keeps sending red flags but my lower half says get naked with this man.

"I told him I was here with someone else." I swallow looking at Leonardo.

"And that didn't discourage him from trying to make a move?" I shook my head unable to form words. Leo moves to my ear and his lips graze my skin causing my skin to prickle with desire. "Did you tell him who you were with?" I shake my head. "I didn't think it was relevant. He should've backed off when I told him I was with someone else."

Leo chuckles deep causing my core to twist. "Well good news is now he knows. Maybe that will keep him away from you." He runs his hand up my waist and his other hand goes to my face and he leans in for a very passionate kiss. His body is pressed up against mine and my hands go to his chest as I gather the material of his shirt. When the kiss is over I feel drunk and his eyes dance with the promise of more. "Come on let's get back to the table."

When we get back his hands never leave my body. He runs his hand up and down my waist or they skim my arms or my shoulders or my kneck. We chat a bit with the table and the girls want to go back down and dance. I get up and Leo grabs my hand. I smile and send him a wink. A smirk grows across his face and he squeezes my hand and let's me go. Oh my God this man! How am I supposed to flirt with this God of a man who already has my head spinning?!

All 4 of us are dancing and moving our bodies against each other I picture the guys staring down and having a hard time keep their dicks in their pants as they watch us. This has to be super sexy and we're probably all turned on because the guys we're here with have refused not to touch us. We found a guy for Haley and it happens to be the bouncer at the top of the VIP lounge who is currently watching us very intently. We get back up and "Beautiful Mistakes" comes on and us girls get up on top of the table dancing as the guys sit and watch. At this point the bouncer is watching Haley intently as we all grind against each other. Leonardo's gaze darkens as he watches my hands roam Andy's body as we dance. When the song is over and we get down Leo pulls me to his lap and says into my ear. "Let's go to my place bella. I can't wait any longer." His hand slowly glides from my knee to the hem of my short dress.

I breathe heavy and his insinuation and his hand is intimately placed on my inner thigh. "Ok." I smile sweetly. He sends me a low growl and he helps me up and then he stands quickly.

"We're headed out see yall tomorrow." He waves.

"I'll be there." Enzo responds with an elbow to Raphael whose eyes are glazed looking at Andrea.

"Uuhhh maybe. Probably not." He coughs.

"Be where?" Andrea asks confused as Raphael's arm tightens around her.

"Saturday Calcio." Leo says his hand now firmly placed on my ass.

Andrea smiles. "Yep he'll be there." Raphael visibly stiffens and she just beams back at him.

"I like her." Leo smiles and waves bye.