Part 79

After dozing off against the window I feel a light shake of my arm. Leonardo stands next to me. "You need to change we're about to land." I nod then look back. All of the guys now don suits and are fixing their cuffs. Leo nods to the bedroom. "Your clothes are on the bed."

I walk into the bedroom and a flowy white long sleeve and a pair of tan high-waisted pants sit on the bed with a pair of tan flats next to them. A small make up bag sits next to it and I get the hint. So I brush my hair and style it half up and down then I put on minimal make up because that's all that's in the bag and then put on the clothes. When I walk out Raphael motions me next to him to buckle up. I take the seat and then we begin to land. Once we land and the plane stops the pilot states in Italian over the speakers. "Welcome home Signorina Romano." I blush then panic a little. I'm in Italy. I'm across the world from what was home for my entire life and I'm about to meet my biological father. We unbuckle and Raphael gives my hand a squeeze before his stature becomes that cool collected mafioso and he begins his walk. Lorenzo goes next and Leonardo pushes me to go down after Enzo.

As I turn the corner and see outside I see it's a very minimal gathering. Isabella and Elena Mariano stand to the right and an older man and a dark haired woman probably not much younger than me stands to the left. Raphael waits for me at the bottom and he takes my hand to help me down the next step. His hand goes to the small of my back and guides me to the man on the left. Leonardo is hugging the girl with a big bear hug but the man's eyes never leave me. When we get to him Raphael's hand begins to smooth over my back. In italian "Giuseppe Romano meet your daughter Andrea."

Giuseppe places his hand over Raphael's shoulder and grips it hard and shakes it a little in gratitude. I can see tears begin to well up in his eyes. "Thank you my son. It is quite obvious she's my daughter." He laughs fighting tears. "She looks just like her mother. How my sons." He grits his teeth. "Never noticed that is beyond me."
I smile a little as Leo and Enzo squirm at their father's side. "She looks just like her mother almost a spitting image."

I blush. "That's what everyone says."

Giuseppe's brows go up in surprise and I try not to shrink back. "You speak italian?"

I nod to him. "My mother taught me. I also speak spanish and obviously English."

He smiles and takes me in his arms. "My principessa has returned to me." He can barely manage past his tears of joy.

Enzo pats his father. "Papa let's go home before prying eyes realize who she is."

Giuseppe stiffens and then nods. Raphael and Giuseppe have a conversation outside of the vehicle with a quick nod from my father and Raphael takes the driver's seat of the car with his family in it. We drive away from the tarmac and I watch the world go by us.

The girl I noticed with my father speaks. "Have you ever been to Italy before."

I turn to her and shake my head. "Apparently I was born here." I give her a small smile. "But I haven't been here."

She reaches for my hand and squeezes it. "Then once everything settles we can do some exploring."

I nod and smile. "That sounds good."

Giuseppe elbows her in encouragement a little. "You haven't introduced yourself go on." She smiles and blushes. She must be really shy.

"I'm Natalia by the way. I'm your cousin. My father was your mother's brother." She looks sad for a flash of a moment. "My father died before I was born and my mother died giving birth to me so your father raised me." She smiles at Giuseppe who gives her a reassuring smile. "It's good to have you home." She says.