Part 65

Sorry for the delay but here are a few parts to make it up...

Raphael is strumming my stomach in bed when his phone buzzes.

"Yes...hold on..." he looks down at me a kisses my head. "Business I'll be back my love."

I adjust and flip over as he walks out of the room.

Raphael

"Sir those drinks were laced." Giovanni says on the other line.

"Who is he and what did he want with the girls?" I say teeth gritted.

"Miguel's guys have him they picked him up outside of the club."

"Have you reached out to Gustavo?"

"Yes sir we're headed to their location now."

"Call me when you know more." I hang up and call Miguel.

"Raphael I'm kind of in the the middle of something." Miguel gruffly says.

"Let the poor girl rest and give me the details of this guy your team has." I ask. I hear a smack and someone cry out.

"Ha the only girl I wanted tonight is currently in your bed."

"Wait you're doing the interrogation? Don't you have people for that?" I ask. I have guys for that stuff. Interrogating was always boring to me.

"I'm a little more of a hands on kind of guy. Also a secret. Interrogating is my favorite." I can hear his evil smirk through the phone. Does Andrea know how involved he is? "Yes she knows." I can hear him say through the line. I know I didn't say that out loud. "I wanted to kill her ex and she begged me not to. Didn't stop me from beating the shit out him but I didn't kill him."

"Has he said anything yet?" Changing the subject of that ex that I want to kill followed by the one I'm currently on the phone with.

"He hasn't said anything but I'm just getting started give me an hour and I'll have him talking." Miguel's smirk sounds through the phone.

"You have an hour. My team is on the way to your location."

"Talk to you later Raphael." Miguel draws out and I hang up.

I go back to my room and Andrea is fast asleep. I get into bed and pull her body to me. Her back touches my chest and she subconsciously snuggles her butt into the spot where it perfectly fits into me. A small whimper comes from her lips but nothing else comes from her as I play with her hair putting her back to sleep. I text Miguel. Text me I don't want to wake her. I send a picture of her. It shows nothing more than her naked shoulders and snuggled soundly next to me.

Beautiful is what I get back from Miguel.

About an hour later I get the text.

He works for the Kuzayi. The girls were going to be drugged as a warning. They want to know why they weren't invited.

I text back. Kill him.

Oh sorry I already did that.

Of course he did this was his show after all. Gustavo was the one that sent the Leos after the guy. Make sure the body can't lead back to us.

Also already done. Do we want to hit tonight or another night?

I close my eyes sleep is so near especially with her snuggled so close into me. Another night. Let's get some rest.

I want that girl in your arms at my hotel room when I arrive.

Over my dead body. She's a bit worn out already. She's had a long night.