Part 68

I hear Raphael close the door behind me and his hands come to my shoulders. "Finally." He groans into my ear causing my core to light up. I'm standing in the closet about to remove my clothes. He steps us to where we're facing the mirror. His hands run down my side and to the hem of my shirt and he touches my skin around my hip bone and then slides his hand up my stomach bringing the shirt with it. I look into the mirror and see him watching me, his gaze heated. He pulls the shirt over my head and begins toying with my lace covered nipples. His lips are on my kneck kissing and licking. His nose runs up and down sending shivers down my spine. One of his hands smooths soft circles down my stomach and I know where he's going from the hot stare that's pinning me to him. He dips his hand into my leggings and underwear and teases my clit. He strokes slow and light and I press into his front. I can feel his erection press against my back. I go to reach my hand to play when he nips hard on my shoulder making me yelp and pause. His eyes tell me to stop but his cock jerks behind me at the idea of me touching it. I stop confused and he  slips his hand out of my pants causing me to whimper. I watch him pull my leggings and underwear down and release my bra. My clothes are now in a pile next to us. He's still fully clothed. His eyes run up and down my body as he steps in behind me again and his lips meet my kneck. His hand reaches around my waist and he begins rolling my nipples as his other hand drifts back down to my sex and begins teasing again. I push into him as he teases and fingers me. I watch him in the mirror. His hands playing with my nipples and his other torturing me down there. The view makes me want to combust right there. I can never get enough of him. Anytime he wants me I'm dripping wet for him. I reach up to his clothed cock again and he stops entirely. I whimper when his hands leave my body. I drop my hand and I know he can see my disappointment on my face. He brings his hand back. His hand at my sex softly teases me. I squirm in his hold needing more. His wicked grin tells me that I'm about to be tortured. He pulls and twists my nipple as his other hand plays gently with my sex. Sometimes stroking my clit and others grazing my opening. I swear I'm about to scream from frustration when he begins to work my clit again. He circles and circles while he sucks and kisses my shoulder. I'm teetering on the edge as his eyes flare into mine and I get thrust over the edge convulsing in his arms. I cry out from the force of the orgasm. He picks me up and takes me to the bed. I lazily look at him still lost in the post orgasmic glee as he undresses. He climbs on top of me and dips his head in between my thighs he kisses my wet lips and my stomach flinches at the feather light touch.

"Hands above your head darling." He tells me.

I pout but comply. He starts right to it finger fucking me and licking me. In a moment of bliss my hands come to his hair and my fingers knot into his dark locks.

He growls into my slit causing me to moan. The vibrations make my clit throb. "Hands above your head Topolina." I quietly apologize and put my hands back above my head thrusting out my chest. His head goes back between my thighs and he starts his grueling torture again and I'm getting close when my hands mindlessly drift down into his hair again. He nips at my clit and let's out a vicious growl that makes me almost combust. "So help me God Topolina I will tie you to this bed. Put your hands above your head."

"Yes sir." I whimper and my hands drift up again and hold onto the head of the mattress. He slows down significantly this time. His finger slowly and achingly pumps in and out of me as he leaves rough wet kiss along my thighs. His tongue begins to flick my clit and between that and his fingers I'm writhing. My fingers dig into the mattress. It's not long when I topple over the edge whimpering but not daring to move my hands. He strokes me until the end.

He sits up and licks my arousal off of his lips and then he comes and kisses me. I taste his bourbon and my arousal on his lips and I moan from how erotic it is. He settles himself between my legs and I whimper when I feel his cock touch my sex. I arch begging him to enter me. His smirk makes arousal drip from me. He presses his cock into my clit and I arch again.

"Oh Topolina how am I supposed to give you what you want when you look so beautiful arching for me like that." He presses again and backs off. I whimper but he hasn't given me what I want.

He slides his cock through my wet slit and I arch into him trying to force him deeper but a dark chuckle rings through the room and his cock is gone again. "You make the sweetest sounds when you want me. I could do this forever and not get bored with those sounds."

I whimper. "Please." But I know he probably couldn't here the plea.

"What was that bella?" He teases with a wicked smiles.

"Please." I plead clearer. I arch and barely feel his cock but I whimper still the same at the contact of his heated member.

"Please what Topolina? You need to use your words." He teases me darkly his cock barely touches me over and over again as he begins playing with my nipples.

"Raphael please I need you inside of me please." I beg as he takes my nipple into his teeth. I cry out as he nips and thrusts hard, fast and deep inside of me. My chest fills with the fullness and I'm sated for a few moments until he starts to bring those feelings of falling over up again.  I spin over a small orgasm that was unexpected and then he flips me over and pulls my butt in the air. He rams hard and fast and I cry out into the room as he flies me into another harsh orgasm. He growls "One more bella. One more and that will undo me."

My legs are shaking and so are my arms. One more of those is going to make me collapse at this rate. He continues slamming into me. His large cock fills me wholly. My orgasm doesn't completely dissipate as he continues his pace. I whimper into the bed. I'm having a hard time concentrating on the feeling. I swear it's hours of feeling buzzed and high from an orgasm before I feel one peak again. This one will shatter me. This one I can feel beginning to rise and it will consume me. He does that. He brings out these orgasms that consume me and destroy me all at once and I can barely remember my name after them. It goes higher and higher and my cries have turned into soft sounds until it peaks and falls fast and hard and I'm screaming his name into the dark room. I feel him jerk and his hot cum fill me but it does nothing to burn out this feeling if anything it pushes me further into the dark abyss of this high. I whimper when he pulls out and I'm left laying on my stomach as this orgasm still holds me captive. He pulls me to his body and I twitch from the contact of his leg between my thighs. I can't help but to press into him as the feeling rushes towards the pressure and attempts to subside again.

I don't know how long I've been asleep, when Raphael begins carrying me to the bath tub. He washes every inch of me and kisses my kneck and shoulders. I can barely keep my eyes open. We get out and he wraps me in a warm towel and he helps me dry off. He takes my hand and leads me back to the bed that has fresh sheets. When that happened or how that happened doesn't go through my mind as I climb back into bed and fall asleep on his chest.