Part 71

I groan as I turn over. My body is sore. Earlier this morning Raphael decided that he wasn't through with me and he woke me up with his tongue between my thighs. I cried out his name as he sucked on my clit to finish me. He then proceeded to slowly, sensually fuck me as I whimpered into his chest as he whispered terrible sweet nothings into my ear making my heart throb and my mind soar. I fell asleep the second time on his chest as he told me how much he loved me and everything he would do for me.

"Sore amore?" I hear his seductive dark teasing voice curl around my heart and tug at it's strings.

I look towards the door where my boyfriend leans against the frame in a pair of sweats. "A little." I send him a flushed smile. He walks over to me and kisses my head.

"Come on let's get you washed off." He pulls my hand to help me up. The covers moved and my naked body is now on full display as I stand up. Raphael eyes me up and down and his eyes turn sultry and wanting. I swallow when his eyes meet mine. He cradles my face with his hands and he kisses me hard. I feel the bed behind my knees and I'm pushed back down as he towers over me and his chest presses into mine. I feel his fingers slide over my sex and I gasp. "Fottere you're so wet Topolina." He curses into my ear and with one swift movement his pants are down and he's inside of me. He pulls my hips to his thrusts and I do nothing but writhe on the bed in front of him. We finish together as his thrusts become harder and faster.

He pulls out with a hiss. My insides ache. "I can't get enough of you Topolina." He growls. I blush as he picks me up and carries me bridal style into the bathroom. He turns on the shower and he begins washing my hair as I run my fingers along his chest. I place whisper light kisses down his abs as I kneel in front of him and take him in my mouth. I swirl and suck and after torturous minutes he grasps my hair and slams into my mouth for a few minutes before he looks down and asks for his finish. My eyes shine up to him begging him please and with a few erratic thrusts he empties himself again into my mouth with a wicked growl. I stand up and he leans over me bracing himself against the glass shower wall breathing hard and staring down at me intently. I tip up on my toes and kiss him softly. He takes a hand and fists my hair to tip my head further as he deepens the kiss.

He places his forehead on mine and looks down at me. "If I were a smart man I wouldn't let you leave." His soft sultry voice sends my insides in circles.

I let out a breathless laugh. "You are a smart man which is why you're letting me go."

He laughs a low breathy laugh and kisses my forehead. "Come on let's get you ready. I would hate to hear the fit Miguel would throw if you missed your plane and had to fly private on mine."

"Ok." I smile up at him and kiss his cheek. He finishes washing me and then he plays keep away with the wash cloth as I try to wash him. So I just roam my finger over his shoulders, his chest, his abs and his back as he washes himself sending me a warning look everytime I get too close to his nether regions.

He wraps me in a warm towel and we go to the closets. I walk into the one that he filled to the brim for me and on the chair a pair of denim pants and a white airy long sleeve sits with a pair of tan slip on shoes. My carryon sits next to it with a forest green heavy military jacket laying over it. Raphael's hands wrap around my bare waist. "Do you not like it?"

I nod my head and look up at him. He's pulled on a knit black v neck sweater and a pair of dark wash jeans.

"No I like it. I was just looking at it. I thought you didn't want the things you bought to go to Mexico with me."

I feel him shrug. "It's just an outfit and I want him to know you're mine the moment he sees you."

I laugh and walk to the outfit. I immediately notice there's a tank top and a plain white bra and plain white full bottom panties. I raise my eyebrows at him knowing why he picked that.