Part 88

Two weeks later

He hasn't left me alone since that day. We've pushed our trip back to New York until they get security worked out for our two families. Miguel has reached out everyday checking up on the situation. I'm aloud to be at Raphael's villa, my families home or my father's yacht but we haven't left any of those places in two weeks. I watch my one graduate class virtually and work from wherever I am for the day. Raphael is normally next to me working as well. We've done everything we can to make this as normal as possible but it's not. It just isn't.

I sit on a chair in the closet slipping on some jeans when Raphael walks in. He looks through the clothes and pulls out a casual cotton dress and hands it to me. "Wear this and some comfortable shoes." Then he turns and walks out.

Nothing else that's all he says. No explanation just wear the dress. I frown at it. Why wear such a cute dress to just sit in his house and work? I shake my head and just do as he asks. He's been in his head and over protective since I got back so perhaps it's best not to push. Or it is...

I slip the dress on and find some tan casual sneakers and walk into his room. He has jeans and a white button down shirt on and he's currently holstering several weapons into his sling. I pause at the door and he catches me looking in the mirror. "You weren't supposed to see this."

I walk to him and run my hands down his sides grazing the sling. "This doesn't scare me." I glide my hand down a strap. "What does scare me a little is why you feel the need to be armed to the teeth in your own home?" I look up to him confused.

He leans down and pecks my lips. "We're going out. That's why. My home I'm not worried about I have enough weapons stashed around this house that in any room I'd be fine but we're going out into the open. Where it's less fine and I'm not taking any chances. I just found you. We've lost you twice already. I will not let it happen again."

I cock my eyebrow at him. "Ok so where are we going?"

He smirks. "It's a surprise Topolina." His smirk turns into a slight frown when he sees my bare arms. "Grab a warm sweater though."

I smile then spin around in search of a matching sweater.

A few hours later...

I stand overlooking a gorgeous winery. My head is a little light from the wine in my hand. Raphael planned the most amazing day. He took me on a tour of the historical sites in the area mixed with a few wine tastings and restaurants.

Warm hands run up my arms and hot breath rumbles against my ear. "What do you think?"

I smile and lean into him. "The wine is amazing and the view...is breath taking."

He turns me to him and kisses me deeply, hungrily, longingly. A low growl comes from him and rumbles through me. Our lips part. "I think the wine tastes better on your lips."

I feel myself blushing. I sip the wine in my hand and eye him through my lashes.

I finish the wine and Raphael takes my glass and sets it down then takes my hand and guides me to the waiting suburban.

We make our way back to his place. We walk into his room and he backs me into the bed. Then his phone rings. He looks down at me lying on the bed and back then groans.

"I have to take this. Get freshened up there's a dress in your closet I want you to wear for dinner tonight. I'll be back as soon as I can." He leans down and kisses me then groans and walks outside and takes the call.

I sit on his bed and look outside. Wine, fruit and cheese sit on the table next to the large window. I walk to the table pop cheese and fruit into my mouth. I pour myself a glass of wine and make my way to the bathroom. I decide on a quick soak in the tub then I wrap myself into a towel and walk to the closet. There a beautiful floor length forest green slip dress is hanging by the floor length mirror. My fingers trace the silky smooth fabric. I look to the ground and a pair of gold Jimmy choos sit underneath it. I shake my head at the extravagance of it all then walk back to the bathroom to do my hair and make up.

By the time Raphael walks back into the room I'm walking to the closet to get dressed. Raphael's gaze scorches me from head to toe and my body flushes. He makes a step towards me and I immediately step back. "Raphael...no. My hair and make up took too long for you to mess it up."

A smirk crosses his face and he makes for another step and I make a run for the closet. I barely make it in and lock the door as his hand touches the door. His fists hit the door hard, making it shake. "Open up Topolina. I'll do my best to not mess up your hard work."

"Not a chance Mr. Mariano." I back away from the door and turn to the dress.

"Don't make me grab the key Topolina." He threatens.

"I'll be dressed by the time you grab the key." I already have the dress up and past my knees as I slide it up my body. The cool silk causes good bumps to skitter across my flesh. I hear the door knob wiggle again as I place the straps on my shoulders.

As I get my last shoe on my foot and stand, I hear a key turn in the door nob. The door slides slowly open and I turn my face to find Raphael's gaze sweep my body again. I shake my head and chuckle as I put in earrings. My fingers go to the necklace I always wear and I go to place it around my kneck. Raphael's fingers come to my hands and he takes the necklace from me. He places it around my neck as he kisses my exposed shoulder. Once done with the necklace he slides his hand down to my breasts and he tweaks my nipples causing pain and pleasure to surge through me. As one hand stays pinching and massaging my breast the other gathers the dress up and dips into my panties. He twists my clit and then soothes it by applying pressure and circling it. I let out a breathy gasp. "You know better than to run from me." He removes his hands and smirks at my flushed and aroused expression. "Behave tonight and I'll let you have the rest of that."

I swallow and nod. He takes my hand and we leave.