CHAPTER 38. SUPERBIA

An hour after lunch, all five were in the backyard of the house, which looked directly onto a woods that seemed to never end. The trees were tall and dense pines, so much so that the sunlight could not filter through the branches. 

"Ladies! May I have your attention?" Jimin who was walking, stopped and turned himself towards the girls with a big arrogant smile. Taehyung didn't turn and just looked at the woods.

"We're gonna play a game" Jimin continued "You are going to be our prays and we're gonna hunt you down" he smirked "If we catch one of you, you lose, of course". 

Tora was getting agitated and Lilith could sense it. "What about we hunting you down?" Lilith spoke up with no fear as she supported Jimin fireing gaze. "You just can't keep your mouth shut, can't you?" Taehyung turned his head at her annoyed.

Malia looked at Lilith and gave her a warning look "Are you kidding me? ". She then turned towards the guys "Okay so what now?" she asked shrugging her shoulders. 

"Now.." Taehyung answered "let's see your cute puppies". Those words went straight to Lilith'pride. Her breath was becoming heavier, her claws and fangs started lenghting and without any warning she jump on her spot ad her body changed. 

She growled and gritted her teeth at the two boys who just stayed still looking at the wolf in front of them. A dark grey wolf with intense blue eyes. Even if she was still not in her adult form like Malia, she was quiet big. 

In that moment Malia read her movements, realizing that she was about to attack them. Fortunately she put her self in front of her "LILITH STOP!" her voice was loud and low as a roar and her red eyes were glowing. Tora didn't know what to do, she only took a few steps back frightened by the aggressiveness of that huge dog who was supposed to be her best friend.

Malia's power seemed not to affected Lilith. She was gone, the wolf  got the better of the human. "This can't be good " Malia was thinking how to calm her down "LILITH CALM DOWN!" she screamed again in order to try to reach Lilith's consciousness and and make her reason again.

Jimin and Taehyung stayed there, ready for Lilith to attack them. They waited for nothing else. But in the moment Lilith was about to threw herself to Malia, something else happened. With a blink of an eye, the two boys found themselves in front of a huge black wolf.  "WHAT THE FU.." Jimin was surprise to see that wolf trying to, well protect them. 

L :"GET OF MY WAY"

M :"NO YOU'RE GONNA GET US KILLED"

L :"WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING THEM, THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES"

M :"I'M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU FROM CERTAIN DEATH"

L : "I'M NOT AFRAID OF DEATH"

M : "LILITH ENOUGH!"

Lilith and Malia were arguing but all Tora was hearing were horrifing roaring and growling who gave her the chills. Suddenly, Lilith attacked Malia and the two wolves started fighting. The sound of barking, roaring and teeth chattering filled the athmosphere. Malia was bigger and way more stronger than Lilith who was always on the ground. 

M : "I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR PRIDE AND ARROGANCE"

Malia roared as she pinned Lilith head down with her paw. Once Lilith wasn't able to move, she leaned foreward near to her ears and started roaring and growling so loud that Tora could see that Lilith was like in pain as her ears were folded back. 

"MALIA STOP PLEASE!" Tora screamed out while warm tears started running down her cheeks. She felt useless, she didn't know what to do. She looked at the two guys who were watching the scene without doing anything. "What are they doing ? Why don't they stop them? " Tora didn't understands. 

After one last bark from Malia, Lilith started calming down. Malia softened her pinned on her head. Malia folded her ears back as she started walking towards Tora. She could tell that those wolf eyes were full of guilt. "Malia?" Tora whispered, her face marked by tears.  

Right after, Lilith went next to Tora and sat next to her head down. "Lilith? Are you all right?" Tora asked shyly not receiving a sign in answer. Malia was in front of them gazing at the two boys who were now approaching. "A black wolf, should we warn the others?" Jimin whispered to Tae. "I don't know, we'll see" he simply answered.

"I can see the Omega doesn't have much self-control. Next time she challenge us like that...well I think you know" Jimin said suddenly all serious. Malia shielded Lilith and Tora pointing her paws and raising her head, her ears straight foreward as she growled lightly. 

"Now it's my turn..." with that, Jimin turned into big wolf with light orange fur, while Taehyung remaind human. He was little bigger than her but she didn't seemed to be threatened by the male Alpha who was now growling her in respond. 

J :"I SUGGEST TO MAKE YOUR LITTLE BETA SHAPE SHIFTED"

M :"SHE'S NOT READY"

J : "THEN I SUGGEST YOU TO FIND A SOLUTION"

After a while, Tora was trying to understand what was going on, were they talking to each other? Then, Malia turned and went next her for then lowering her body down. It was like she wanted her to get up her back.

Tora got closer and leaned a little "You sure?" she asked notecing that she kind of nodded in consense. She then raised her leg, grabbing Malia's black fur in order to help herself climbing on her back. With a last jump, Tora was now up on Malia who stood up.

M : "SHALL WE BEGIN?" 

JIMIN'S WOLF