CHAPTER 77 - SURPRISE

you can't hear imagines

the cover of this chapter : 

Yeah. Anyway.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" An enthusiastic chorus greeted Malia as she reached the hall. Within seconds she found herself in a collective embrace without even having time to react. Fortunately for her, the moment did not last long, and she was soon free from the emotional grip. She was not used to receiving that kind of attention also because since childhood, Malia had never given importance to her birthday and her pack knew it well. But that wasn't her herd of hers, yet, she felt happy.

"Did you really think you were getting along like this?" Jimin said with a toothy grin making his eyes become two small slits that seemed equally smiling. He was so cute when he wasn't acting like the perfect asshole, "What do you mean?" Malia asked pretending nothing happened while Namjoon put his arm around her "it's your birthday and you don't tell us anything?" he said pretending to be offended with a fake pout on his face. In his arms Malia felt good, protected (and who wouldn't feel this way with those arms - Namjoon best beef).

An expression that was difficult to interpret formed on Malia's face, it could be happiness or discomfort "Oh, yes ... was it Jin who told you?" her voice was low and if she had had her ears sticking out they would have been as low as a beaten dog's. They were all around her with a smiling face, but she was no longer smiling "it's just that, I'm not a huge fan of my birthday" said the girl smiling sweetly at everyone. Yoongi let out a chuckle, it was the first time he saw him smile, he had the sweetest gummy smile she had ever seen.

"Nice to finally have someone who thinks like me" and as he spoke he stood next to Malia and took her to himself detaching her from Namjoon "now she is my best friend, let us be miserable" said Yoongi hugging Malia who returned the hug looking at the others with a puppy face, feeling understood by Yoongi that until then he had never been so physical with her. And she liked it. She began to feel more and more connected to each of them and as her eyes wandered between faces, she notice that Hoseok didn't have his usual heart smile but only a slight hint of a smile on his lips.

Malia wanted to say something but Jungkook intervened "Oh come on, there must be something we can do to make you have a special day" he said smiling with a sweetness that made Malia's heart melt, making her understand why Tora had fallen in love with him. After taking a deep breath she broke away from Yoongi and took a couple of steps so as to be in the center of the group "Really guys, if you want me to have a special day, just ignore it and take it as any other day" she said looking at everyone with eyes that contained the hope of empathy, as if she was begging them.

There was a general sigh from everyone. As long as they could remember, they had always celebrated their birthdays, and although they wanted to respect the girl's request, they did not understand the reason for this behavior. After a few seconds Namjoon, who did not want to give up, tried again "Okay, we will respect your request" he said smiling and Malia calmed down from an agitation that she noticed only now, but Namjoon was not finished "today, it will be a normal day, but allow us to honor you with a Bangtan-style party this Saturday" he said with a single breath.

Malia looked at him with eyes initially on the verge of shock but it didn't take her much to compose herself, no one had ever insisted on throwing her a party, or to "honor her" as Namjoon had said, "If you care so much, then it's okay BUT it must be only between us" she said, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms. Namjoon couldn't help but smile at her but suddenly Something interrupted that moment, "MAGNIFICENT, THERE'S NO TO LOSE UP UP UP!" Jin arrived dressed as a chef, he was probably cooking the meat the boys had procured from the hunt in the morning, clapping his hands and smiling as if he had won a beauty pageant.

He didn't hide his enthusiasm in hearing Malia accept the party and walked towards her hugging her tightly "you have chosen the best catering in all of South Korea honey, Bangtan style birthday parties are the best parties you can ever attend" He separated from her and took her chin so as to raise her face" trust us" he said and Malia melted into a continuous nod and a smile that grew more and more "okay". Jin smiled even more, pocking her nose, "Something's burning" Jimin said and Jin threw a little scream running back to the kitchen "MY DEER", they all laughed seeing that comic scene and inside her Malia felt how fond she were of them.

They were all on their way to the dining room when Malia called Hoseok over and tried to look him in the eye but could not, "Hobi, can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked softly but without hesitation. She was confident in what she wanted to do. Hoseok couldn't say no, so he smiled at her nodding and broke away from the group to join her. "Sure" he replied. Even before Malia said a word Hoseok squeezed her tightly to himself "please tell me everything is fine" he asked indirectly not expecting who knows what positive response.

Malia broke away and looking him in the eyes with sadness she finally spoke, "Hobi, I'm sorry for what happened, if only I had more control of myself ..." she was speaking in a burst of voice that was breaking when Hoseok he interrupted her talking softly, "Hei hei, don't say that, it wasn't your fault" he told her as he wiped the tears that wet her cheeks, "this thing is bigger than you, and you're handling it better than anyone else would" he squeezed her again and she abandoned herself to the embrace. Her belief that she was hated by him was getting too heavy; she had grown fond of everyone, but with Hobi there was something that called for her. And she decided she would go for it.

They broke the hug now that Malia was regaining control of her emotions, a skill that sometimes frightened even the Bangtan pack boys. They looked into each other's eyes and that's when Malia decided she wouldn't miss the chance to get what she really wanted. "Hobi ... I want you to let me vent again, you're very good" he chuckled, smiling inwardly pride "Well modestly" they laughed together, "what time would you like to go to the gym so we could ..." before he could finish the sentence Malia's presence changed, and her eyes stared at him greedily "I'm not talking about our training sessions in the gym" she said and Hobi swallowed when he realized, holding her gaze even deeper.

A smirk appeared on Hoseok's lips as he licked them, already thinking of what was waiting for him that night, something she wanted since that first moment in the gym with her. His hands grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him and she let out a sight of surprise, he leaned forward near to her ear slightly brushing it with his lips and the contact sent chills down Malia's body, "don't lock the door babe" he replied winking at her for then walking towards the dining room, feeling on him the look of the wolf girl's lusty red eyes.