CHAPTER 63. SECRETS

The first morning light filtered through the curtains illuminating Tora who made a grimace as annoyed by the light. She did as if to get up to go and close the curtains when she felt restrained, "Where do you think you're going?" a voice behind her that made her smile instantly. 

"Annoying sun, close curtains, go back to sleep" she replied half asleep raising her arm to indicate the source of the problems that was the window, but the arm of him tightened her and bring her even closer, now her back was in full contact with his warm chest.

They hummed together, enjoying that moment, Jungkook gave her a sweet kiss on her neck "Good morning" murmured against her skin tickling it. "Mhhh good morning!" she answered, chuckling at the feeling "What time is it?" she asked while intersecting her hand with his, "I don't know" he said yawning "but we should get up, we don't want them to be suspicious" he said showing no intent to getting up.

"You're right, just five more minutes" she yawned again as she went back to sleep. "Let's use them well then" he said, caressing her body, cupping her breasts and squeezing it as he kissed her on the neck. She sighed surprise "Jk, don't start" she turned her face towards him only to be wrapped in a passionate kiss that awoke in her that damn heat. "I have morning breath" she murmured against his lips making him smile "Me too" and began devouring her lips as his hand came down more and more for then placing it between her thighs.

She did not stop him instead she moved to facilitate his access. After that, he began to pump his fingers in and out starting slowly and then increasing the speed. Tora arched her back, but he held her still with his own body, he liked to be in control and hearing her moaning against his lips as he bit and sucked them with hunger. When her legs began to shake, Jungkook knew that she was close, so he increased the thrusting more and more "Cum baby" he whispered against her lips as she gasped for air.

It didn't take long for Tora to cum on his hand as a discharge ran through her body causing her to tremble with pleasure. "That was about six minutes" she said painting as they laughed together cuddling each other. She glanced at his phone on the bedside table. 9.30AM. "KUSŌ!" she exclaimed rolling off him in so much hurry that she fell off the bed. "I'M FINE!" she got up and found Jungkook laughing with his gorgeous bunny smile on display and disrelished black hair, even in the morning he was beautiful.

Waking up together like that seemed like a dream.

MEANWHILE

"THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!" Malia screamed indignantly, beating her fist on the table as Mark and Laurent laughed at her reaction. "I'm sorry," Laurent said, laughing "but that's exactly how it went" looked at Mark who nodded trying to hold back from laughing even more.

"Whatever screw you two, it happened years ago, it doesn't matter" she said in resignation as she returned to eat her breakfast when Tora arrived and took her seat next to Lilith. "Good morning sleeping beauty" said Malia to her friend who smiled widely at her "Ohayō Senpai".

"How good-humored we are!" Lilith looked at her not knowing whether to be happy to see her friend in that state or whether to be worried that she was smiling early in the morning. "Did you sleep well?" both Lilith and Malia asked her "Uhm? Oh yeah, very well" she stretched her arms for then pureeing some coffee in her cup.

Shortly thereafter Jungkook also arrived and took his seat alongside Jimin who had remained silent, as if he wanted to be invisible. The two looked at each other with apprehension, they were no longer angry, and both wanted to leave behind the fight of the night before. When Jungkook sat down, Jimin patted him friendly on the shoulder "hey bud" he whispered giving his younger a smile of excuse as he nodded in understanding smiling back.

Maybe Jimin acted like an asshole, but he couldn't stand arguing with members of his pack. They were his family and he loved them as brothers so even the thought of any physical and emotional division destroyed him. The same was true of the other six, they only had themselves.

"Good morning," Laurent said, "now that we're all here, I'd like to tell you that I didn't plan anything today so the four of you are free does what you want." As he saw Jimin laughing under his teeth, he immediately ran off the line clearing his throat "I mean, not exactly whatever you want but if you want you can take a walk or something" he smiled at his sister.

Malia raised her eyebrow "What about you two?" she asked her brother who tried to keep calm as he thought a plausible excuse. "We have to do some research; we have been very curious about this Kitsune which is what Tora apparently is, and so we want to know more". Mark was quick. "I'll come with you" Said Malia confidently but was interrupted by Laurent "It's not necessary, stay here with your friends and have a clear fun?" he smiled at her and then stood up followed by Mark "see you later Lia".

"That was weird".