CHAPTER 80. ELEGANTIA

That evening Malia was in her room trying to figure out what she should wear for the party the others had decide to throw for her birthday. On the bed lay 2 dresses, the only ones that had caught her attention and the only ones that did not make her look like a perfect idiot. It was the first time she would wear a dress of that kind, elegant.

She stood there with a towel wrapping her body still slightly wet, her damp hair gathered in a messy bun with only a few free locks falling on her forehead. The eyes that passed from one dress to another, scrutinizing them from the neckline to the skirt, "UGH" a lament left her mouth as she rubbed her face with both hands "who made me do it".

It that moment someone knocked on her door and Malia with all the calm in the world went to open showing off an expression that immortalized all her desire to participate to that party. Party that would begin in literally thirty minutes. "Yes?" when she opened the door, Jin was smiling at her, dressed in a dull black tuxedo and pulled hair revealing her forehead. At that moment Malia thought it was really handsome.

"WAE? Why you're not dressed yet?" he began by looking at her as you look at a child who has just made a mess. Malia did not answer, sighed clutching her shoulders, showing a sincere state of being uncomfortable, "I do not know what to do ... it's not that you could..." she was immediately interrupted by him who took her by the hands starting "HELP YOU PREPARE?" entering the room making her do a turn "I'm here on purpose darling" and finally Malia laughed and Jin's heart warmed.

Meanwhile on the ground floor, in the atrium, the rest of the Bangtans had gathered, all dressed elegantly, all beautiful. Namjoon was busy explaining to the guards how to fix the finishing touches, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook as young people in the pack are intent on arguing about who is the sexiest...real wolves stuff. Finally Yoongi and Hobi, well Hobi chat with Yoongi who patiently listens to him sitting with his eyes half closed, "Where are they?" he asked at the end addressing no one in particular.

As if he had called them, Lilith and Tora appeared at the top of the stairs just then followed by Jin who offered to accompany them as a good gentleman as he was. The two girls smiled and accepted the invitation and together began to go down the stairs. After giving a smile of personal satisfaction to the other members, Jin looked at Lilith at her side, her black hair smooth and loose that touched her pale skin. Her dark blue dress made her shine as if she were lit by the full moon.

He was not the only one who got lost in a vision, jungkook also had eyes full of emotion when Tora appeared at the top of the stairs. She wore a wine-red dress that came just above her knees, her loose hair framed her face made up with a simple eyeliner and a very light lipstick. His dark, fox-sharp eyes were already looking at him, admiring every single detail. Jk remained motionless until all three were at the bottom of the stairs and joined them while Jin winked at him. He still could not afford to reveal his feelings.

"Hi," she said trying so hard not to blush. He looked at her with eyes full of what for a single second seemed like love, "H-Hi... you... I mean..." she stuttered without being able to make a sentence of complete meaning making her giggle "Thanks" she replied at the end dismissing him with a smile and then taking his place next to Lilith. Namjoon reached Jin and grabbed him by the shoulder "Where is our guest?" he asked with an air of interrogation, "Oh... she's coming" he said, with a proud smile.

After a few minutes a severed sigh drew everyone's attention. Tora had her gaze locked on the top of the stairs from which she had descended a few minutes earlier, only now in her place there was another figure. The rest of the present followed her gaze and a surreal silence descended as Malia struggled to look up, feeling completely out of place. She had never been one of those girls who like to be the center of attention, and at that moment she felt she didn't deserve any of that.

She took a deep breath, raised her head and began to descend the stairs. Seeing all those eyes on her, she tried to hide the embarrassment with a smile until her eyes met with a pair of dark, deep eyes. Taehyung. They looked at each other for just a moment that seemed to be endless, both hooked with a simple look. Malia tried something new, so much so that she moved her eyes that found an enchanted and beautiful Hoseok. As if one of them was unattractive.

When she was down the stairs, Jin went to meet her extending a hand that she took timidly for then founding herself turning on herself, "beautiful, isn't she?" said Jin smiling with eyes full of sweetness "My best work I must admit it", Malia laughed giving him a pat on the arm "okay now don't take all the credit though" they laughed together. Namjoon advanced and when he was in front of her, he gently took her hand and invited her to follow him.

The room where they used to sit on the sofas in front of the fire was now decorated with elegant but not too sumptuous decorations that illuminated the room as it had never been before. Namjoon smiled proud of the work he and the others had done and when his gaze rested on Malia, his lips tightened and he waited for a reaction. The girl was at his side with her eyes lit up in an intense green, full of light as they had not been for weeks, as they wandered around the room admiring every single detail.

"Namjoon... this.." she began to speak, not knowing what to say when he spoke "Do you like it?" she asked as a smile formed on Malia's lips "Like it? I.... yes!" took a deep breath and turned to the young man "Thank you" she said simply trying in every way not to reveal the discomfort of having all the attention on her. "It's a pleasure. Shall we?" he finally said, accompanying her to the dining room to have dinner together. 

A/N. 

AAAAAAAAAAA I'm alive. It's been a while uh? I found a work so I was very very busy.           So sorry ); BUT! Now I have some ideas some let's go on with our story!!