CHAPTER 29. A QUIET MORNING

On their way downstairs, Hoseok walked side by side with Malia leaving Jin go after them since he had to go to get Lilith. Malia was silent, still shocked for what happened. It was Hoseok who broke the silence.

"Are you okay?" he asked trying not to sound too worried. Except that he was worried for her and suddenly felt guilty for how he treated her the night before.

Malia raised her head and turned it to him making eye contact. She nodded "Yeah...think so" she forced a smile and came back gazing at the floor.

The hall was illuminated by the daylight who passed through the dozens of tall windows. The curtains had been scooted and tied up at both sides. The air was fresh.

Malia didn't change her clothes, she forgot about that. She was walking barefoot as she was used to do. The cold floor against her feet made her has goosebumps for a few seconds.

Suddenly something grabbed Malia forcing her to stop her walking. Hoseok was still with his hand clenched on her wrist. "What? Leave me..." Malia was looking at him in confusion. She didn't understand why he stopped.

"Look...I just wanted to say that..." he sighted and after he took a quick scan around he looked at her. His presence was change, now he seemed like vulnerable. "I'm sorry...I haven't been very polite to you and I'm sorry. I didn't want them to go that far."

Malia didn't know what to think. She was confused. She didn't trust him or them yet and even though they were trying to get close to her, she wanted to escape with Tora and Lilith and go as far away as they could.

He didn't expected an answer so he left her wrist and kept walking, guiding her to the lunchroom where they were about to have breakfast.

After five minutes they arrived. In the same moment Malia saw Lilith approaching on the other side of the hall. Even if they weren't close, Malia went straight to her and put her hands on Lilith's shoulders.

"Hey, you okay?" Malia asked Lilith, who simply nodded and walked through her as she felt unconfortable from her gest of affection. "She doesn't trust me yet" she thought while going after her in the lunchroom. Tora wasn't there and neither was Jungkook.

"Ah, good morning ladies! Please have a seat and serves yourself" a low voice welcomed them. It was Namjoon, who immediately stood up with the others in sing of respect as the girls walked in. They were all already dressed with very elegants suits and Lilith felt a little ashamed of her clothes while Malia didn't care that much. And yes, she was still barefoot.

Lilith didn't respond while she took a seat and started eating some pancakes. Malia stayed there for a little, all eyes where on her. "Moring...uhm, thank you" she mumbled as she took a seat next to Lilith. After only few minutes Jungkook entered the room, Tora right after him.

Malia and Lilith got up and went straight to her. "Tora! Are you all right? Did you sleep well?" Malia asked while hugging her. While repling her, Tora notice the bandages on Malia's head and hand. "Malia, what happened to your head? And what is that? Is everything all right?" she asked worried.

Malia putted her hands down and rolled her eyes in a playfull way. "Ah, it's nothing, don't worry about me, it's just a scratch I promise" she reassured Tora, not wanting her to worried too much. There was no need to warn her for a dream. At least, Malia thought was it. "Come, let's eat something".

They sat down, Tora was still looking at Malia with concerned eyes. "Why isn't she heald already?" she thought while filling her mug with some hot milk. "I have to know what happened, I wanna help". Tora was about to spoke when a voice cutted her off.

"Well, now that we are all here, we can talk about your training" Namjoon stood up all serious while looking at Malia and she felt his gaze on her. "What..what Training?" She asked with surprise with a stiff eyes. In that moment Jin spoke "Starting from today, you're gonna train with us and then.. " he paused looking at Namjoon.

"You will hunt with us and you will be part of our pack" he finished. Malia looked at him with her red eyes, she couldn't believe what he just said. That was it, they needed to escape from them.