CHAPTER 27. OCCULTA

Sunlight filtered through the gap in the curtains and illuminated Tora's face. She opened slowly her eyes and stretched herself sinking into the mattress. "Uhm...what time is it? " she thought while rolling into the blankets.

Tora sat up and. She rubbed her eyes while lazily got out of bed and dragged herself heavily to the window. She scooted the curtains letting the sunlight to illuminate the room. She turn and "Oh, wow" gasped when she saw how beautiful her room was. She had been too stressed the night before to notice.

Tora began to explore, noting every detail: the loveseat, the cushions, the flowers

Tora began to explore, noting every detail: the loveseat, the cushions, the flowers. Everything seemed to have been made new for her. She went towards a little door and found out it was the wardrobe. "Holy shit!" she started "What do they do with all these clothes?". There was any kind of dress.

She started searching for something to wear since her clothes were dirty and slightly damaged.
The wardrobe was full of clothes of every kind. Tora was too tired to aske herself why a pack of seven males had a wardrobe full of feminine clothes.

After ten minutes, half of the clothes were on the floor when she finally found something suitable for her. "Oh, this is cute" she said grabbing a skirt matched with a pink sweater.

Tora tried on and took a look in the mirror.

"Perfect!" she smiled as she turned to the door

"Perfect!" she smiled as she turned to the door. "I wonder how's Malia...and Lilith..." Tora thoughts were interrupted by a knocking. "Ugh, what now?" she scoffed as she went to the door and opened it. She freezed. On the other side there was Jungkook.

He looked at her and forced a light smile, trying to hide the tension. "What do you want?" those words came out from her mouth as sharp as a knife. She had a serious blank expression and she stayed there just starring at him waiting for an answer.

"I'm here for escort you downstairs so you can have breakfast with us" he said in a weird tense mood. Tora could tell she was just as nervous as she was. The tension between them was noticeable a kilometer away, but suddenly Jungkook decided to break that awkward silent.

"You look...well...I mean uhm.." he stammered something as he blushed, avoiding her gaze. She continued looking at him forcing herself not to smile at the imbarassed boy in front of her. A thought run through her mind "he is so cute...it's a pity he is a jerk".

"Yeah, uhm thanks.." she shyly replied, looking down at the floor so as not to notice that she was blushing. After some hesitation, "Okay then, let's go I'm hungry! Oh wait, I wanna see Malia and Lilith first" she established pointing her feet and crossing her arms.

He raised his head meeting Tora's gaze and tried to figure out if she was joking or if she was serious. A Beta who gave order to an Alpha? It was absolutely unacceptable. "Do you have a death wish or are you just dumb? I won't allow a Beta to give me orders. I give the orders here so now move." he said stiffly. His mood and his presence had change making Tora's body shiver.

Ten minutes after, Jungook and Tora arrived to the breakfast room. A very large table was set for breakfast, food and drinks were placed all along it. They were all there already, Malia and Lilith included. When Tora entered the room, all eyes were pointing at her. Malia and Lilith got up immediately in the very moment they saw her.

"Tora! Are you all right? Did you sleep well?" Asked Malia holding her tightly. "Yes, I was so tired that I pratically pass out" she replied while Malia broke the hug and put her hand on her shoulders. That's when Tora looked at her better. She had bandages on her forehead.

"Malia, what happened to your head?" Tora asked worried while Malia put her hands down, now noticing that she had bandages even on her right hand. "What is that? Malia is everything all right?" she asked one more time more worried grabbing Malia's hand.

"Ah, it's nothing, don't worry about me, it's just a scratch I promise" said Malia trying to sound as reassuring as possible. She didn't want Tora to know about what she saw that night. After all, it could only be a dream, there was no need to alarm her. She was just entered in that world and Malia didn't want to put too much weight on her.

"Come, let's eat something" Malia simply said for then turning toward the table. He head started spinning and she brought her hand on the bandages, rubbing her forehead. Tora noticed that but she decided to ignore that, if Malia wasn't going to tell her what happen then she would find out by herself.