CHAPTER 66. ANGER

Punch after punch, kick after kick, the anger in her body seemed to increase rather than decrease. She thought that punching some punching bags, would have keep her mind busy and help her vent her anger. Unfortunately for her, it didn't seem to work.

"DAMN IT" her scream echoed in the cold room along with the dull thud of her knees as they collapsed under her tired body. She stayed there panting with fatigue and anger that was taking over, drops of sweat slid down her back and face, her arms trembled and hurt, as her knuckles that were now red and bruised.

The door opened and closed quickly, no steps or movements. "I want to be alone, whoever you are, go away" she said, her voice thickening to try to hide that she was about to break. She got up and quickly wiped her eyes, which were beginning to fill with tears. She hated feeling so weak, vulnerable, she hated crying. She untied her hair to cover her back; she had got rid of her shirt so as not to fill it with sweat and remained so in her bra. Luckily, she wore it that day.

"No one wants to be alone" a voice she recognized instantly rang behind her as the footsteps got closer and closer. Malia sighed in annoyance and turned towards him "What do you want Hobi?" she crossed her arms looking at him with an indifference that made his blood run cold. Hoseok had never seen such a look. It seemed to be asking for help, but at the same time the hatred was blazing like a fire.

"I just wanted ..." he sighed "I just wanted to see if I could help you and let you know you don't face this alone" he stopped looking straight into her eyes giving her a look of compassion. Malia dropped her arms and put them on her hips "Do you wanna help me?" she asked him making a grimace "let me vent" she said as her eyes turned red.

Hoseok realized that this was the only way he could be with her and so he nodded as he followed her to the center of the room. They stood facing each other, Malia gathered her hair back into a high ponytail without taking her eyes off him as he lifted his gray sweatshirt revealing the toned torso and abs. "Don't get distracted babe" he said smirking taking the first step towards her.

They began to fight quite aggressively, especially from Malia's part. She was going hard, letting anger control her movements by not going light with kicks and punches, hitting Hoseok several times who reciprocated with equal power. "You look pretty tense" he said jokingly hitting her in the stomach making her double over. Too bad for him that her response was to attack him from below. Okay, not that low. She grabbed him by the waist and threw him to the ground, climbing on top of him continuing to throw punches that mainly hit the floor, her knuckles getting more and more bloodied.

When he threw another punch, she dodged him and with a scream of exasperation she managed to grab his wrists and pin them to the floor beside his head. Again. They remained like that, she was bent a few inches from his face, heavy breaths that mingled warm, eyes that did not detach from each other, bodies trembling with fatigue. It was then that Malia did something she would not have expected of her.

She smashed her lips on his, involving him in a deep and desire-filled kiss. Hoseok couldn't believe it, his heart was about to explode, and he didn't care if she could sense it. He hovered from her grasp and sat up, one hand went behind her head pulling her even more to him, deepening kiss, the other ran up her and down her thigh.

Malia could feel her heart beating like a drum as she clung to his hair, starting to move her hips on him, wanting more. She moaned against his lips and it drove him crazy; he gripped her thigh and tightened his grip on the back of her thin neck so he could keep her under his control.

 Without asking permission, he slipped his tongue in her mouth, intersecting it with hers, swallowing her mouth fully, biting her lips and she did the same sometimes pulling away from the need for air. When she did it again, he took the opportunity to attack her neck, biting him and sucking her skin with hunger causing her to moan.

They were getting more eager every second, Hoseok moved his hand and grabbed her ass firmly while with his other hand still gripped on her neck, he forced her to face him as for him to resumed kissing her passionately, feeling her body begin to move more and more above him. The friction of their bodies made him exited in no time. Now with both hands, he pushed her hips down on his boner increasing the friction himself as he moaned in her mouth.

As that moment had come, so it vanished. As if awakened from a trance, Malia pulled away off him, staring at him as she gasped for air. He looked at her dazed, not understanding the reason for this action. Suddenly she laughed. She laughed out loud, letting go of all of her, her body relaxed under his eyes and seeing her like that made him feel good for some reason. "What's so funny?" he asked joying in her laughter.

Malia looked into his eyes all smiling "I've never done anything like this before, I haha oh my god" she put her hands on her forehead and laughed again. "I'm sorry Hobi, I have to go. I have to settle my thoughts" she said looking at him now with regret, but he nodded in apprehension. He was in no hurry.

"See you at dinner" she waved at him. "See you babe" he simply said smiling at her as she got up and exited the room. It was amazing how her mood changed from one moment to the next and he liked to think that he was the one who caused that change. "Okay..." he sighted "Now let's calm you down bud" he jokingly told the friend he had between his legs.