CHAPTER 7. BACK HOME

12.00am

They've traveling for almost two hours now.

Tora fall asleep an hour after their leaving, while Malia never stopped driving.
She glanced ad Tora and smiled. She loved her as her sister. No. More than a sister. It was something you simply cannot explain.

A full moon gloomed into the night sky and Malia laughed between herself.

"When I was little I used to be afraid of you. You were driving me crazy, I mean really. Mhmh.".

Malia thought about her past. It was not one of those cute story about a werewolf princess. It was a sad story.
Since she was born she was kept in her pack's house for years. She had no friends till her brother brought Mark into the pack as his first Beta.

After other half hour they finally reached their destination.

Therian Pack's house was situated in a hide valley into the hills, west of Hamyang district. It was  a beautiful mansion with a long avenue lined with oaks, surrounded by immense meadows and a woods.

 It was  a beautiful mansion with a long avenue lined with oaks, surrounded by immense meadows and a woods

*keep in mind it's dark but I could only find this photo*

"Hey, hey baby wake up, we're here". Said Malia while pinching Tora's arm make her squeal in pain.

"OUCH! What the heck I was doing a beautiful dream" Weeped out the still asleep girl on the passengers seat.

As the girls jumped off the car, two Betas were ready to recieved them. They bowed to Malia in sing of respect as she was the Alpha. They took their bags even though Malia opposed to that.  She didn't want they see her as their Mafia Boss. She was the Alpha sure, but she was humble despite her position.

It was 02.30am as they entered in the mansion. Nothing has changed. The last time Malia went here it was three months ago, practically since she moved in with Tora.

Tora looked around amazed by the gloriousness of that huge house. It was her first time here but she already felt like she was at, well, home.

"Malia? Is that you? Tora?" Mark was happy but sursprised to see the two girls already there. 

"Hey Mark, how you doing?" Malia walks towards him an gave him a friendly hug. Feeling his heart beat getting faster made her smiled. She missed hm.

"Hey nerd, miss me?" Tora reached them as she gave a quick playful hug to Mark who ruffled her hair making her growling. "Hi little one" he simply said.

Mark and Tora knows each other since Malia had to introduce her to him and Laurent when she joined the pack. The two boys sometimes went visit them in Hamyang like twice a month.

"Mark I'm sorry but I prefered travelling during the night, I've got my reason. Where is Laurent and why are you up it 02.30 in the morning?" Asked Malia looking deeply at him with her  green eyes.

"Don't worry it's not my business. Laurent is asleep he is very tired for training the Betas. And last, I'm up because of my watch duty. Is that all?" He looked at her raising his eyebrow.

"Sorry I'm so tired...we'll just go to bed. I'll show Tora her room, good night Mark." She glanced at him with all the sweetness he could ever immagine.

"Good night Malia. Night little one" Chuckled Mark while the two girls run upstairs.

Malia guided Tora into the house, impatient to show her friend her brand new room.

While they were walking Malia talked about the history of that place, how they earn it. Malia was so captured by the story that she didn't realized that Tora was practically sleeping while walking.

After twenty minutes ("damn this house is big" Thought Tora annoyed)  they stopped in front of a blue pastel door. It was ruined and seemed very very old.

"There we are my friend" With that Malia opened the door and Tora couldn't believe of what she saw.

The room was absolutely amazing

The room was absolutely amazing. It was huge and Tora felt in love whit it immediately. As she was throwing her self into her new room, Malia looked at her proudly.

"Do you like it?" Asked Malia as if it was nothing.

"LIKE IT? O MY GOD I LOVE IT IT'S BEAUTIFUL! Thank you unnie!".  Tora threw her arms onto Malia's neck hugging her with all her strenght.

"I want the best for my little Beta. Now go to sleep, I will wake you up tomorrow morning". And with that Tora turn away smiling and beginning changing her self for the night.

While Malia was walking upstairs to her room, her head begun to ache. She bented on for the pain as she brought her hands at both sides of her head.

"AGH! Leave me alone please!"  She Thought while hot tears begun running on her cheeks.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" As soon as she screamed, the pain was gone. She was sweating. Her heart beat was so loud that she could heard it in her ears. She looked ah her hands to find her claws showing.

"Was I shape-shifting?" She Asked herself in her mind.

The last thing she remembered was her view getting blurred as she collapsed on the stairs.