CHAPTER 52. DRUM ROLL

Luckily for them the walls of that room were soundproofed, so that no sound could be heard from outside. And we repeat, fortunately. If someone had opened the door at that moment they would have been overwhelmed by the powerful sound waves released by the stereo system set at full volume by Jk.

At that moment, in that room on the second floor of the house, a rock concert was taking place complete with the interpretation of a singer and guitarist. Tora and Jungkook jumped around the room singing their hearts out in tune, harmonizing and out of tune together. The room was filled in a short time with different sounds: music, singing, laughter, feet hitting the floor. They had made this room their personal performance.

"I'VE GIVEN UUUUUUUP...I'M SICK OF FEELINGS" they sang together on the notes of Given Up by Linkin Park. What a fantasy those two. Jk knelt down pretending to play an electric guitar while Tora sang with her heart those words she had never grasped the meaning of.

When the song ended, Tora paused the music so she and Jk could catch their breath. They watched as they gasped with exhaustion and burst out laughing together. Jk couldn't help but watch her laugh, at that moment he thought she was genuinely beautiful. Her hair was now dry and wavy, loose on her back and her shoulders, long, with that color that resembled dark chocolate.

"That was.." she gasped "amazing" she said still laughing , walking now towards him who was still kneeling on the ground gazing at her as she went closer. Tora sit in front of him letting out a sight, she was just relaxing there, at his side. "You know..." he started "You have a beautiful voice" he said smiling at her. Tora looked at him raising her eyebrow "Me?" she said pointing at herself.

He nodded widely and then turned abruptly to the piano stooding up all happy "Come" he held out his hand and helped her up and then walked towards the piano. They sat together and Tora watched him as he began to caress the keys of the piano producing a slow and sweet melody.

"It's beautiful" Tora said as she let those notes to lulled her. He stopped and turned to her "Sing" he said, Tora looked at him with a questioning face "What?" she questioned him in surprise as he nodded smiling at her "I want you to sing for me". Tora didn't know what to say, she knew some tunes but they could not be played on the piano.

"But I don't know what to sing" she started "I mean, the songs I know are not played with the piano, except maybe..." she paused and Jungkook's curiosity grew stronger. "Do you know the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri?" she asked raising her eyebrow as he smiled back at her placing his hands on the keys and started to play the melody of the song the girl just requested.

The moment Jungkook started playing, a smile appeared on Tora's lips who took the time and began to sing for him "The day we met, frozen I held my breath, right from the start I knew that I'd found a home for my my heart...". She sang with her eyes closed keeping the time with her foot as the young man at her side was playing the paino along with her.

Now it was his turn to sing "Time stand still, beauty in all she is.." he sang looking at her while she blushed lowering her head. Something was lighting up inside her, something she hadn't felt for a long time, perhaps not even more intense. "Oh my, he is an angel" she thought as she heard him harmonizing in a impeccable way. It was the two of them, alone, singing that sweet song that, they didn't know, would change everything.

When the song was over there was a dead moment. Silence. The only thing you could heard were their breath as they looked into each others eyes. "Wow" he whispered while a spark lit up the eyes of both. Tora swallowed in hearing him whispering like that and his voice went straight to her heart, melting it for his sweetness. Tora never felt such a thing for a guy.

Then something happened. Something magical. In that moment, Jungkook with a deep breath leaned slowly foreward, closer to Tora's face, and she did the same. The world stopped. In that real moment, when their faces were inches apart, the tips of their noses gently brushing, their breaths mingling, it was like lightning before thunder, like the drum roll before of the bang. Yes, that was it and it was beautiful.

When Jungkook cupped Tora's cheek with his hand, they both felt afraid, afraid to be carried away by that magical moment that seemed to last forever. "Goddamn I wanna kiss her" he thought while staring deep into Tora's eyes. He couldn't hold himself no longer as he did his move. 

Suddenly  he tilted his head and slowly began to reduce the distance between their lips. With his surprise Tora did the the same while closing her eyes, waiting for fireworks to start.  She felt a strange warmth growing inside her from the bottom of her stomach, she wanted to feel more.

Their trembling breaths mixed together, his hand still on her cheek. He then closed his eyes now that their lips were brushing against each other. Both of them felt like they were burning inside with desire, but still it was like they wanted to be like perfect. And it was perfect, until...

"Am I interrupting something?".

- - - - - - - - -

A/N.  AAAAAAAHHH I LOVE THEM! 💜