CHAPTER 72. CONTROL

Malia was on the ground unconscious a few meters in front of them. Tora couldn't move, she couldn't hear Jungkook and Lilith voices "I did it again, it happened again" she could only hear her own voice in her head "what did I do, I killed her, I killed Malia" she was freezed as she looked at Namjoon and Hoseok running toward Malia's body.

"She's breathing!" Hobi screamed "Malia? Come on...can you hear me?" he was trying not to lose control as he cupped her face. Namjoon was right next to him as he held Malia's hand "Come on Malia, open your eyes" he said with calm but worried voice. After a few minutes out of nowhere, Malia woke up. "NO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" she screamed terrified; her eyes were now full of tears as she looked around confused, her entire body was shaking in fear and her heart was exploding in her chest.

"HEY HEY IT'S OKAY" both Namjoon and Hoseok tried to calm her down as Jin and Yoongi run to them for help keeping the terrified girl down. "She's in shock" said Jin as he held her wrist "Malia calm down it's okay, you're safe!" he spoke with calm but loud voice looking her in the eyes. Malia was still moving and screaming like she wanted to get free "LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE" she was crying, and she didn't seem to hear the voice of the others who called her.

Tora was petrified, watching the scene powerfulness; Lilith and Jk never left her side as they watch along with her what was happening. "I did this". She felt guilty and she didn't know what to do. Suddenly something brought her back to reality, "Wait...SHE'S CHOKING" someone yelled but she couldn't say who was. "Turn her around quick!" this was Jin "that's it, come on Malia" the tension was palpable, the fear, the shock, everything in that moment felt so surreal.

Malia caught a little and throw up on the grass. She then started breathing like she had remained underwater for long time, "That's it, it's finished, you're all right" Jin was the only one able to speak word, the others had remained silence. Yoongi breathed out and collapsed on the grass for the stress "Holy shit", even if he was a cold person, he found himself caring and affectionate to those girls.

"Give her air, move!" Namjoon ordered to his companions as they scooted away a little. Malia couldn't see well as she crawled on someone's lap as to searching for protection "please don't let her..." she was weak, and she couldn't even finish the phrase that she passed out on Jin's lap. He carefully wrapped her in his arms and lifted her body "She's fainted, quick let's bring her inside" Jin was seriously worried, and he didn't lose a second walking as fast as he could.

Tora just stayed there unable to react, "Tora come on let's go" Lilith's voice echoed in her head, but she couldn't hear anything until she found herself looking into Jungkook's eyes "Tora? Are you okay? We need to go come on". Without understanding why, Jungkook's voice suddenly woke her from the trance, "Yeah..." she paused looking toward Suga who was closing the door behind him "Malia!" she whispered while standing up for then running tiredly to the back door followed by Lilith and Jk.

Once they reached the rest of the pack in the infirmary, Tora stopped abruptly seeing what was happening. "HOLD HER" Jin screamed to no one in particular while, together, with Yoongi and Namjoon, was trying to keep down someone. Malia that a few minutes before seemed helpless was now fighting to get free from the three young men growling and roaring in anger with her fangs e claws on display, her eyes red and on her head a pair of black wolf ears that sticked out from her hair.

Jimin was on the ground with a bad wound on his chest, his white shirt was all ripped and red "JUNGKOOK DON'T STARE" he screamed to his younger who immediately run to help his hyungs "What the fuck happened?" he asked as he grabbed Malia's wrist trying to avoid her attempt to scratch him. Now there were four of them holding her down and still having trouble, "We were putting her on the cot when" Yoongi started and for a moment Malia took the opportunity to free her leg and kick him off "When she woke up and attacked us" she finished the sentence when he found his grip on the girl's leg.

"DID YOU FIND THAT FUCKING SEDATIVE?" Jin yelled as he struggled to hold down Malia who was getting closer to freedom. In the little room, Hoseok and Taehyung were frantically searching for the sedative when finally, Taehyung succeeded and without saying anything to Hoseok ran out "I have it". But in that moment with a last desperate attempt, Malia managed to free herself by starting to fight with fury, almost as if her intent was to kill. Hoseok left the room shortly after Tae just in time to pull him back to protect him from the girl's fury.

Malia turned to him staring straight in the eyes, scooting then to Taehyung behind him "Ah love, disgusting" a hoarse and ancient voice came from Malia's lips. Right after, she made as if to throw herself at the two boys. Fortunately, she seemed to have forgotten the other four and Jin, who in the confusion had managed to retrieve the syringe, injected the sedative prepared during those few seconds of distraction on her shoulder "Sorry Malia" he painted as the sedative worked almost immediately putting the girl in a deep sleep.

It was over, the room was now filled with thebreaths of the boys catching their breaths now that Malia was on the groundunconscious