CHAPTER 79 - LOVE ON THE FLOOR by nct127 ONLY IT'S ONE TABLE AND WITH JUNGKOOK

Without even giving her time to react, Jungkook smashed his lips on hers, devouring her eagerly not allowing her to breathe until she began to move down her jaw and neck, leaving purple marks that colored her skin. Tora's head was spinning, the time stopped, the senses were confused, all she could think of was his lips moving harmoniously on the thin skin between the collarbones, while with her hands she was unconsciously tearing his shirt with the claws.

"This was an expensive shirt babe" he exhaled pulling his lips from her and pushing her down on the table dominating her, one hand grabbing her leg while the other clamped both wrists before returning to attack her mouth causing her to moan against his lips. Too absorbed in that whirlwind of lust, Tora ignored the fact that Jungkook was roaming under her skirt, moving her underwear, entering two fingers inside her.

A loud moan came out of Tora who tried to free herself from the hold in vain, wiggling her body that began to tremble with pleasure at each thrust of his fingers. He knew exactly what to do and where to hit and showed no mercy as he held her firmly under him, biting her lip, sucking her tongue, never stopping the hand job. "J...I'm gonna.." she gasped against his lips as she felt the heat expand in her stomach, a sign that she was about to reach her peak as she cum on his hand.

JK pulled out his fingers bringing them to his mouth and licking them "You taste so good baby" he made with a grin before standing up and with a fluid movement he took her by the hips turning her on her stomach, Tora still panting didn't oppose. The world was spinning, it was then that Tora was taken aback by the sudden impact of Jk's palm on her ass, so strong that she whined out loud as he did again and again getting turned on by her smack after smack before he entered her. 

They both moaned out loud filling the room with their heavy breaths and the sound of skin clapping in an animalesque pace. "You're taking me so good baby...ugh" he groaned out loud pulling her hair back as she moaned even loudly while tears started forming in her eyes  for the too much pleasure he was giving her. The table moved with them, creaking and giving the impression of not keeping up with their "activity".

Jk's eyes shone red as he thrusted harder and deeper inside her, hitting her g-spot repeatedly without showing any signs of fatigue or anything else, he continued to thrusted with force and speed as verses of pleasure came out of Tora's mouth accompanied by curses that were now nonsense words. "J I..I'm...please" she whined out almost crying for the pleasure as she felt her second orgasm forming inside her.

"Not yet baby...not yet" he commanded her as his thrusting started to slow down becoming sloppier, but he wasn't tired, he only wanted to finish with her, together. He continued for a little longer until he couldn't hold it anymore "Now baby!" and with a loud groan the both came undone painting for the rough session. 

He pulled out collapsing on her kissing her cheek. He then stood up and helped her sitting placing himself between her legs as he caressed her head kissing her face with sweet soft kisses, they hugged for few second before Tora realized something. "J, did you came inside?" she asked with a serious face but at the same time so sweet and shy, "I guess...oh shit" he then realized too, Tora was not under birth control, that was the first time they went bare. 

And he came inside her.

EMOTIONAL DAMAGE. HAHA. 

DAMN HE'S ROUGH!!! Hello everybody. I'm alive. 

This is very short.