CHAPTER 19. A RIDE IN THE NIGHT

Lilith accelerated as much as she could. Fortunately Tora had a strong scent. Malia recognized it very easyly and finally she could tell where she was.

"The Burger King?" Malia thought as Lilith pulled over.

"Where is she? Do you smell her scent? Because I lost it." Lilith was now even more worried.

"No but...I smell him. It's his scent, mixed with some cologne. Probably he was trying to cover it up." Malia was furious as she started looking around for finding anything that could have helped them.

RING RING

She jumped when her phone rang loudly. Unknow number.

"Who is this?" She replied firmly.

"It's not important, not now...you see we have another problem here" The voice was mettalic like it was modified so it was impossible to recognize. 

"What do you want? What problem?" Malia was loosing it. "Where is she?".

"Who? Oh right your precious Beta. Oh she's fine for now. She's on her way here with her little friend Jungkook, you surely remember him. He is one of our best." The voice now was laughing. "If you wanna see her, you should come here. I'll send the position. No jokes female Alpha." The call stopped.

Malia couldn't control her self. She was full with anger and concern. Lilith looked at her waiting for her to say something "So who was that? Where's Tora?"

DING

Unknown : position📍

She tapped on the her screen with reluctance as a location was showing : it was at the bottom of Chiri-San mount, North-West of Hamyang district.

Malia putted her helmet back on and jumped on the motorbike wrapping her left arm around Lilith waist.

She handed the phone to Lilith who put it in the phone holder on the handlebar.

"Let's go Lilith" Malia ordered and Lilith left as fast she could.

The place they need to reach was two hours away and Malia couldn't stop her self thinking about Tora. She was worried as hell and she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice that she was crying.

・ ・ ・・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・

It has been an hour since Jungkook kidnapped her and she was still asleep.

"She's so cute" He thought while driving in the night.

He took his phone out and called.

"Hei, it's me, I'm on my way with the girl"

"Good job Kookie we're waiting...how is she?"

"She's...fine she's still asleep...we're not gonna hurt her right?" He glanced at Tora while he gulped.

"If her Alpha comes for her as we planned,
then no, there will be no need, don't worry Kookie,
she will come
Joon out. "

He looked at his phone screen and sighted. They have been planning this for over a month and if something went wrong they would miss their chance to become the most powerful Pack in all of South Korea. The female Alpha was the key. And they wanted her. More than everything.

After another hour of driving he finally arrived to their Lair, hide at the roots of Chiri-San mount. It was a huge mansion.

Two armed bodyguards opened the gate as they saw Jungkook's car aproching

He drove inside the property and parked the car right in front of the stairs.

He jumped off the car and hurried to open the passenger door. He lifted Tora's body as she was light as a plume.

Another armed guard opened the front door for him since he was carrying the girl.

"Jungkook's back, gather the others downstairs." Someone ordered to the guard.

"Jin hyung! What if she's not coming?" He asked worried.

"Oh don't worry Kookie, If she cares about her beta, she'll be probably here in an hour." Replied the other.