CHAPTER 53. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TITLE THIS

"Am I interrupting something?" a voice said out loud along with the slamming door. The moment flew away as both of them jumped on the piano seat and Jungkook immediately stood up putting himself in front of Tora who was still shocked for what just happened.

"Jin-hyung we...uh no I mean" Jungkook didn't know what to say to his elder friend who was looking at him in a way too much serious face "Tora could you give us a moment please?" he said firmly. The girl without saying a word stood up and went to the door with her head low. Still she could feel the gaze of Jungkook on her as she left.

When the door closed they both stayed silent for a while. It was Jin who broke the silence "I had to admit..." he paused "...I expected that" he said staring younger in front of him who was now gazing at the floor "Are you gonna tell Joon-hyung?" he asked with guilty voice.

At those words Jin chuckled and started walking towards him for then putting a hand on him shoulder "Hey, look at me" he said with as a shy and red Jungook raised his head to met his eyes. "It's not a crime to be in love cookie" the older said smiling lightly "We're not gonna blame you for loving her, she's pretty and she's a good person". 

At those words Jungkook felt the need to defend himself "I'M NOT" he scoffed out loud for then taking a deep breath "I'm not in love hyung, It's just a crush....nothing more" he scoffed again giving Jin a cold look trying to cover his true feelings. Unfortunately for him Jin knew him too damn well and he knew he was only lying to himself but he decided to play it along raising his hand "Okay okay, if you say so..." he said with sarcasm. 

They both stayed silent for a few seconds for then Jungkook broke the silent this time "Please hyung don't tell the others, at least not now" he bagged with sad eyes as Jin nodded in understanding "Don't worry cookie, it's not in my intent to say anything to anyone" he paused "Infact, it's up to you...when you feel it, you will tell her that you love her and then you will tell others and now can we please go have lunch? I am STARVING!" Jin turned and walked towards the door. 

"Stop with that bullshit! I'm not in love with her!" replied annoyed Jungkook following him outside the room making Jin giggling "Yeah and I'm not World Wide Handsome, now let's go eat international playboy" they both laughed as they walked throught the hall in order to reach the others and have lunch.

 -  -  -

"HEY!" Lilith snapped her fingers in front of Tora's face who seemed to be lost in God knows what thoughts. "Yeah uh did you say something Lil?" the girl asked looking at her with eyes wide open and full raised eyebrows. Lilith sighted "Yeah can you pass the salt?" pointing at the salt shaker and Tora followed her finger "Oh yeah, yeah". 

She did as to reach it when she was preceded by someone else. "Here" a voice said gently. They both turned their head just to find Jin handing another salt shaker towards Lilith while looking directly at her intensely. "Oh uhm...Thanks" said Lilith grabbing the salt shaker from his way bigger hand,  touching it with the gesture. He smiled for then returning his attention to his plate.

Lilith and Tora looked at each other and practically read in themselves minds "What the fuck?!", their expressions were amazing by the way. However they decided to ignore that and continued eating as was nothing. Food was more important than some kind gesture from one of those young men who for as much they didn't wanted to admit were absolutely gorgeous.

"So, Malia" Jin started "Hobi told me you're pretty good with combat skills" he said gazing at her while stuffing a piece of steak into his mouth. Malia raised her head and met his gazed for then scooting to Hoseok who was already looking at her with a smirk on his lips. "How cocky" she thought while running her tongue on her lower lip "Uh, he said that?" she asked with turning towards Jin who nodded raising both his eyebrows. He seemed pretty excited and she didn't understands why.

"Yeah, he also told us you broke one of our punching bags with just one kick.." Namjoon added with a serious expression who made Malia feeling guilty "About that, I'm sorry I was..." she was cutted of by something she wasn't expected at all. He was laughing. Lightly okay, but still he was laughing. 

"You, you don't need to apologize" he spoke between laughter "I'm really impressed by your strenght, actually we all are. After all this is our first experience with a born true Alpha female and you know what?" he asked as Malia looked at him with a questioning face waiting for him to tell her. "I'd like to see more" he finally said. 

"This afternoon we'll have a training session, I wanna see your skills and with your I mean even you two girls" he pointed at both Tora and Lilith who raised their head from their palte and with puffy cheeks looked at him as they had just did something wrong. Their faces made Malia chuckle, but she was not the only one. Jungkook looked at Tora the most of the time "gwiyeobda" he thought she was so pretty when she was eating with all her puffy round cheeks stuffed with food. 

"After lunch I suggest you girls to go wear something comfy, the session starts at 3PM in the gym" he established  with a caring look in his eyes and for a moment Malia had the feeling that he sincererly cared about them. But that was just a sensation right? They were their kidnapper after all and they didn't actually acted like gentlemen with them. No indeed, there was no reason to trust them.