CHAPTER 21. TRAPPED

MEANWHILE

"OUCH...what the heck?" Laurent whined in surprise when he felt like something had pinched him on his waist. It took him a while to realized that what he heard probably happened to Malia.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" Asked Mark who was walking by his side. Laurent looked at him "I just felt a light pain on my hip, like I was stabbed by something...I think something might happened to Malia" He sighted.

Mark rolled his eyes. "Laurent, you know, she's never still, it could happened that sometimes she get hurted for stupid house accident, you are concearning a little too much, relax my friend." He patted his best firend's shoulder.

"Yeah, you're right. But still I'm gonna call her later." Laurent smiled at him as they started walking again. "Whatever you want, I'm can't stop you!" They both laughed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

O loud thud came across the shut door that with a sudden snap opened. Tora looked up and barely saw someone approaching. She still hadn't been able to use her werewolf's eyes, but there seemed to be two people from the footsteps. She smelled the air. Alphas. She was sure of it.

"Oh great, what now?" She thought as she heard a voice. "Guess who's here!" said a male voice. "Tie the Omega together with the Beta, I'll take care of our guest".

It was then that Tora realized that they had gotten the better of Malia and that they had brought her there. Her heart began to accelerate, anger now filling her as she squeezed her fists and thrusted her claws into her palms to maintain control. There was only one thing that intrigued her.

"Omega? Who are the talking about?" Tora thought between herself and questioned about who could be this Omega. Without any warning a blue light was turned on and aimed at Tora. It was blinding and she immediately turned her head with her eyes closed growling in pain.

She slowly turned her head and her eyes widened at what she saw. Lilith was there. Why was she there? Tora started asking herself so many questions that she didn't realized that her best friend was passed out and was about to be chained up just like her.

"NO WAIT LEAVE HER ALONE!" She screamed out pulling the chains as if trying to reach her. The young man ignored her as he finished tying Lilith. Once he did his job he faced Tora for a second and looked at her with his red eyes. She freezed as she felt the pressure imposed by him. His gazed was so intense that for a moment Tora forgot where she was. She just starred back at his beautiful triangular eyes.

"His eyes...wow! NO NO NO TORA WHAT THE HELL CONCENTRATE!" She shooked her head for then realized she almost frogot something. "MALIA!" She yelled againg making the sexy eyed guy snort annoyed as he asked to the other "Hoseok, the Omega's fine. At what point are you with the female Alpha?".

He started walking towards him as he asked "They are all three very pretty, aren't they Yoongi?" he smiled while looking at Malia who was still fainted. He then grabbed a black glove and put it on his right hand. He grabbed a bag and put his gloved hand inside it and took a handful of what looked like silver powder.

"Almost done Yoongi, let me just.." he raised his full hand and threw that dust in the air. Just like a magnet the silver powder layed down on the ground surrounding Malia's body. "And...done! She won't be able to broke free from a silver circle. Let's go call the others." And with that they turned their gazed to Tora who was looking back at them with all the anger she had in her body.

This time she could see the two young men leaving the no more dark room. She followed them with her eyes until the door was close shut behind them.