CHAPTER 17. OMEGA

Next morning Malia woke up just in time to see and grab Tora's sleeping body as it slowly slipped off the bed. She was half asleep and her grip was loosing.

TONF

"MHHHH..."  Tora growled as her head hit the floor. She gathered into a ball and continued to sleep.

Malia couldn't help it and laughed making fun of that stupid friend of her. She yawned while stiretching her self. "Tora get up we're gonna be late for uni".

"Good you awake, come on I don't wanna be late on my first day, dress yourself up so we can go!" Lilith peeped out the door and looked at them in a serious way.  When she saw Tora on the floor she changed mood, laughing she walked towards her and kicked her body lightly.

"MHHH stob it... I don't wanna go, leave me here..." Tora turn herself, grabbed the blanket on her bed and threw it on her covering her whole body.

"Move you flat ass and come have breakfast." Lilith looked one more time at Malia and left the room.

Malia got up from the bed and started dressing up.  After twenty minutes Tora finally got up and she was dressing up too.

MALIA'S OUTFIT

TORA'S OUTFIT

LILITH'S OUTFIT

LILITH'S OUTFIT

Once all the three of them had dressed, they had a very quick breakfast and leave

When they went outside the building, Malia notice a beautiful motorbike parked next to her car. "Oh wow it's gourgeous, damn!"

"I know thanks!" Lilith passed her and went straight to the motorbike an jumped on.

Malia didn't even notice she was carrying her helmet and she stared at her as she put it on. "Okay see you at school" with that she started the engine and  with a roar she disappeared in the traffic.

While Malia was driving she was silent and Tora noticed, but didn't say anything.

DING

Tora looked at her phone and smile widely at the name. JK.

"Who is that? Your heart just skipped a beat." Asked Malia without taking her eyes off the road.

"Uhm, no one, mail notification" she quick replied trying to contain her surprise.

JK : Have you come back yet? I wanna see you!"

Tora : Yes we arrived last night, I wanna see you too!

Tora hoped Malia wouldn't find out that she had remained in contact with Jungkook even after she stormed out. She really liked him and she didn't think about the consequences of what she was doing.

DING

JK : Meet me tonight in front of Burger King, you remember it? it's where we first met.

Tora's heart was going crazy and she knew that Malia had notice but she tried to calm her self down as she texted back.

Tora : Yeah I remember, nine o'clock see you there.

Malia decide to ignore the notifications from Tora's phone and kept driving.

TIME SKIPPING

"Sorry professor, may I go to the toilette please?" Malia asked in the middle of math lesson. She couldn't understand much and she needed a break from logarithms and god know how you call those things.

As she walked to the bathroom she notice Lilith entering there too. Lilith was in another course so she wasn't her and Tora's classmate.

She entered the bathroom and the same scent she smelled last night hitted her nose. There were no more doubts. She waited silently till Lilith got out from one of the cubicles.

"Oh, Malia...hi" She said without caring about her while fixing her make up in front of the mirror.

There were tension between them, like they hated each other.

"Does she knows?" Malia asked rigidly.

Lilith distractly looked her reflex in the mirror, "Who knows what?"

"Tora...you haven't told her, right?" Malia smirked.

Lilith staied silent for a while. "I know what you are Malia, and you obviously already know what I am" she paused "But I assumed that Tora isn't good with her new condition and senses or she would have found out already, am I wrong?". She turn and faced Malia.

Malia starred into her eyes and made them gloom as Lilith did the same.

"So...how long have you been an Omega?"