CHAPTER 31. FIRST DAY

The rest of the morning passed quiet fast and the lunch was finally announced. It was mid day when someone knocked at the three girls doors. Guess who. Their escorts were punctual as a Swiss watch.

After fifteen minutes they were all downstairs in the hall, waiting for Malia and Hoseok. Lilith was starring at the stairs lost in her thoughts when Tora went next to her and started to slip into her arms. Lilith jumped a little but immediately wrapped her into her arms and cuddle her.

"What is this sudden show of affection?" Lilith asked playfully. Tora just mumbled something while sinking her head into Lilith's chest. She wasn't one of those girls who love too much physical contact, but with Tora it was different. After all she was her best friend. The only she had after the tragedy.

Finally Hoseom arrived followed by Malia who stopped next to the girls. Then, they all went to the same lunch room in where they had breakfast that morning. The table had been set up again with new plates and cutlery and disputes for the whole lenght of it, dishes of all kinds. 

"Where all this stuff came from? I mean, you have a catering or something?" Malia was surprise to see that kind of service. She was used to chasing lunch and cooking it herself together with the pack. She considered brash for a pack of Alpha have servants.

Namjoon was about to replied her when Hoseok slipped next to her "Actually yes but sometimes the role of main chef is taken by Jin hyung" said as he moved the chair chivalrously to allow Malia to sit down. She blocked in shock and watched Tora and Lilith. Her face was litterally saying "What the hell is he doing?"

They all sat down, Hoseok was the last one. Malia decided not to think about that gestured since she wasn't used to receive those kind of attention from a boy who wasn't her brother or Mark.

Tora and Lilith filled their palte with everything they could. If there was one thing they loved was food. Namjoon and Jin smiled seeing they were enjoying their lunch. Still, Malia had a blank expression. She was, again, lost in her thoughts.

While they were all eating Namjoon spoke "So, this will be your first training. Yoongi will be responsible for you today. We will go to the polygon room and we will try to understand your skills regarding weapons." He paused waiting for some reaction. It was evident that the girls didn't trust them as they remaind silent. 

"Actually" Malia started "We already have some skills. I'm pretty good with guns and the bow".  Namjoon seemed surprise to hear that but more than that he seemed interested. "Tora, showed a particular talent with throwing knives and with the katana sword once. Still, she has to work on it." Malia then looked at Lilith. She didn't know almost anything about her. 

"I'm good with the bow. Well, to be honest, I'm awsome" Lilith said arrogantly almost like challenging every person in the room. Yoongi raised his eybrow and smirked at those words "I will decide it" he then lowered his head and continued to eat.

The lunch proceeded quietly, general tension aside. There were times when Malia could feel the gazes of the boys on her and the girls. She already knew who they were and when she raised her head she had the confirm. 

Jin sometimes starred at Lilith with a questioning face, as if trying to understand her. Hoseok, instead, found himself staring intently at Malia and when she looked back, instead of looking away, he supported her gaze. "What game are you playing?" Malia kept wondering every time their eyes met.

Lastly, she had caught Jungkook staring at Tora more than once. The second he noticed how Malia was looking at him, he lowered his head and only then Malia would go back to staring at her plate. You could tell from her gaze that the female-Alpha was acting like a mother wolf with her beta.

Namjoon had noticed the murderous looks that Malia was throwing at his companions. One at a time he looked at them with his red eyes as if to suggest them to stop. They couldn't allow themselves to play like that.

They too were very protective of each other. It wasn't going to be easy to gain their trust. And they all knew it. After all, they didn't trust those three girls either.