CHAPTER 57. SECOND CHANCE

Jimin didn't even have time to understand what was happening as Malia had already begun her attack, throwing punches and kicks hardened by power and precision.

Her movements were smooth and fast and Jimin had a hard time dodging them all. Suddenly he felt a grip on his leg and then found himself on his knees, Malia standing in front of him had not yet let her guard down and was watching him, moving at a safe distance.

"How much strength for a bitch" he growled, pulling himself to his feet without taking his eyes off her. He began to advance, his body seething with rage. He couldn't let a girl make him look like that in front of his pack.

He charged her with all his strength, taking back the words he had spoken just before the fight, making as if to throw a punch directly in her face.

Malia managed to dodge him for a while but lost her balance, giving Jimin the opportunity to block her and then hit her repeatedly in the abdomen of her ending up giving her a straight elbow on the back. "FUCK!" Malia felt the pain of that blow radiate into her body; she hadn't underestimated his strength even for a second, she knew what an adult Alpha was capable of.

"GET UP! FIGHT!" her mind screamed inciting her: she rolled on the back still sore and with a jump she got to her feet and then launched a spinning kick that if Jimin had not lowered, it would surely have taken him in the face. The next moment Jimin launched himself at Malia and it was there that something happened; not even he had been able to foresee it.

A second before he loomed over her, Malia had moved forward kicking with all the strength she possessed into her body, hitting him directly in the knee.

Time slowed as Jimin's body spun around and fell with a big thud to the ground. Those present were amazed by the surprise move of the Alpha girl who with great speed had blocked Jimin's arms behind his back with one hand while holding his head down with the other.

They both growled at each other until Namjoon called their attention "Enough". It was then that Malia loosened her grip and let her guard down. Wrong move, and she knew it ... or she should have. It was a matter of seconds before Jimin freed himself by reversing their seats, now it was Malia who had been landed.

Jimin pinned her down, one hand wrapped around her neck while the other held her wrists tightly. He then leaned forward to her ear "Stay" he smirked mischievously "Good girl".

"JIMIN! I said ENOUGH!" Namjoon stormed towards them and Jimin let her go, letting her get up. Malia glared at Jimin as he returned to take his seat next to Taehyung who caught her staring at her with those deep, dark eyes.

"Next time I'll kick that damn perfect ass of yours and then we'll see who laughs" Her thoughts were interrupted by a question she didn't expect from Tora or Lilith, but not from one of them "Are you okay?" it was Namjoon looking down at her with eyes filled with what seemed to Malia's genuine concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine...thanks, I guess" she replied him trying not to sound too weird since she actually didn't know what to answer "What now? Who's Lilith antagonist?" she asked looking back at Lilith who was looking at her with some kind of admiration. "Not her" Namjoon started making Malia looking at him with a questioning expression "What do you mean?" she asked as he replied pointing at her beta "I want to see her again; I think we could take advantage of this training for teaching her something" he said crossing his arms.

What he said did make sense and Malia agreed with him "Yeah, okay" she nodded for then moving next to Tora. "That was amazing!" squeaked the girl as soon as Malia reached her, "Aw thanks sweety, I just wanted to kick his ass" Malia said playfully when Lilith interviewed "And what ass" her eyes locked on what the other two discovered was Jimin's perfectly shaped butt. "Dry your mouth young lady" started Malia snapping her fingers in front of Lilith's face "what?" she asked indignantly "I just expressed a fact" she said crossing her arms making Malia roll her eyes in resignation "Whatever, listen" she turned to Tora putting a hand on her shoulder "Namjoon is willing to give you a second chance" she smiled lightly not hiding the fact she was a little nervous at the thought of Tora confronting him.

Tora raised an eyebrow in question "A second chance?" she asked scooting her gaze to Namjoon who was talking to Jimin, probably scolding him for his behavior a little while ago. However, she was a little nervous of his strenght, that was an occasion to learn and to achieve something new. "All right" she nodded to Malia who returned a weak smile to her. Right after, Tora took a deep breath and went straight to Namjoon, "I'm ready" she said with her head raised in order to meet his eyes. A smile appeared on his lips "Okay then, shall we" he opened his arms accompanying the girl up to the ring for then let her take her position in front of him. Tora raised her guard as her eyes glowed in blue "You can do this...I can do this" she kept thinking while the leader Alpha looked at her with his red eyes.

"This is your second and last chance to show me your real moves" he said all serious for the adding something else "I think there is something more in you" and with that words, Tora felt some kind of self-trust growing inside her "There is more in me". She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, the, she made her move.

In that moment, both Malia and Lilith held their breaths.