CHAPTER 14. ANSWERS

Malia's eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly at Tora's words. "WHAT?!"

"WHA...WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT, MARK DOESN'T LOVE ME...not in that way at laest." She screamed out in surprise not believing they were talking about that.

"How could you be so blind, he is clearly fond of you. You really didn't notice like...ever?" Tora chuckled at Malia's blank expression, like she had just discovered hot water.

Malia was about to answer when Mark returned with her drink.

"There you go" he handed the glass to Malia who grabbed it and thanks him.

They were silent and he smiled when Malia put the straw between her lips and started pull up the drink like a happy little girl.

He thought she was beautiful even in that scenario. But as he looked at her he didn't realized that his heart started go faster.

"My god calm your self down nerd" said Tora laughing as she looked at him.

"Mark? Why is you heart beat so fast? Are you worried about something?" Intervened Malia.

Mark blushed as he got up from the chair he sitted before "No, no...uhm, I think I'm gonna go, I..I have traning with the pack."

"I'll come with you"

"Woah woah woah, what are you doing? You're half broken don't be stupid." Tora stopped her from getting up.

"She's right, it's out of discussion Lia." Marks said gently.

"First, I'm not taking orders from you two. Second, I have no intention to stay here and rest while you guys train." She freed herself from Tora's grip and jumped off the bed.

As she did that a rush of pain run through her body making her grimace. She took a few steps showing that she could stand it.

"See? I'm fine. Now let's go." Her eyes glowed in red.

Tora and Mark looked at each other and sigh as she stormed out the recovery room and went straight to the stairs that brought to the training room. "Laurent's gonna kill me" said Mark to himself while following Malia with Tora.

While she was heading for the training room a loud voice called her out "MALIA JONES WHERE YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"

"Shit"

"Why are you up, you have some broken bones you need to rest, now get your butt back on your bed so we can talk about what happend." Laurent was red. He didn't want her to fatigue herself.

"Relax I'm fine, I was about to go training with Mark and Tora" she answered no caring of his anger.

Laurent casted a fiery look toward his friends and Tora who was hiding behind him.

"You were letting her train in this condition?"

"It's not their fault, they tried to stop me. I got up and walked away" said quickly Malia in order to protect them. And by the way, that was the truth.

"...Okay, listen we need to talk." He looked concearn and Malia simply nodded.

SKIPPING TIME

"Wendi..what?"

Tora was confused as she raised her eyebrow at Laurent.

"It's W E N D I G O" Laurent scoffed.

"And...they are..?" Tora asked looking around waiting for an answer.

Everyone were looking at the Alpha in concearning.

After a pause he answred "They are demonic creatures. They are very, very dangerous. They don't think. They kill." he sighed "But this is not the worse part."

"Oh...so you were attacked by demonic monsters who kill with no pity and this isn't the worse part? " Tora was getting scared.

"What is it Laurent?" Malia saw the concearning in Laurent's eyes.

"They shouldn't be here." he just said.

"What....what do you mean they shouldn't be here?" Tora and Malia looked at Laurent. Mark who had remained silent now spoke up "They come from our homeland."