CHAPTER 25. A NEW HOME

They followed the three young men upstairs. Jin stopped and turned himself facing now the girls. "Hobi, escort the Alpha in her room, Kookie you will escort the Beta, I'll take care of the Omega." They started spread out when Malia got in between Tora and Lilith and Jin. 

"Wait! What do you mean with that, our rooms will be next to each other." Malia looked into Jin's eyes with anger. It was the least they could do after what happened.

He sighted "Listen up princess, we are all very tired so please, be a good girl and let us escort your babies to their rooms mh? You'll see them in the morning, now please, Hobi take her and go." 

He passed through Malia and started walking in the hall full of doors. Lilith and Tora looked at Malia with discomfort as they lowered their head and started following Jin.

At last, Tora turned her head back to Malia and said "It's okay, don't worry." and smiled lightly. Malia glanced at her and smirked a little for then taking back the attention to Hoseok.

"So...aren't you gonna show me my room? I'm kind of tired you know?" She said in her sarcastic way making the guy scoff as he replied "This way babe" he shooked his head in the direction they were supposed to go. "DO NOT..call me that!" She growled in anger as she thought how cheeky was that guy.

LILITH'S POV

Lilith was holding Tora's hand as they followed Jin into that halls labirynth, Jungkook behind them. She could sense the fear in Tora, she could say that she was in struggle for what happened. Tora was blaming herself and Lilith understood that, she knew Tora too well.

Suddenly Jin stopped in front of a door on their right. "Kookie, you go ahead." Lilith looked at Tora as her friend walked away alone with Jungkook. She hated him for what he did and she was not gonna forgive him anything.

"Omega, this is your new room". Lilith growled inside her as she responded "Uh sorry but my name is Lilith, not Omega" she said with a very serious expression on her face. Jin smirked and rolled his eyes "Okay then, this is your room Lilith" he spelled her name with sarcasm while opening the door. 

"Mh better, now if you wanna excuse me.." She moved only a step inside and she gasped. "Holy shit, now we're talking". She immediately moved in exploring her new room. For a moment it was like she had forgotten where she was and what happened before.

 For a moment it was like she had forgotten where she was and what happened before

"Glad to see the little princess loves her new room" He said seriously. Lilith by hearing that turned herself to Jin and looked at him with her blue eyes. "How do you called me? Who do you think you are. No one can call me that, especially if that someone is one of you." Silence fell.

Jin was trying to control the animal inside him as he glanced at Lilith with his red eyes. He took no orders from anyone but Namjoon and hearing some omega talking to him like that, pissed him off. He took a deep breath when Lilith spoke again "Leave me alone." Her voice was breaking even if she tried to hide it. 

"Just for this time. Next time you dare disrespect me...I'm gonna kill you." He then leave making the door slam which made Lilith jump on her spot. Warm tears started run down her pale cheeks. "Princess" She kept thinking of that stupid surname as she dropped onto the bed, letting fatigue take over and slowly  falling asleep. 

TORA'S POV

Tora walked silently behind Jungkook. It had almost five minutes now, since they left Jin and Lilith behind. She wasn't paying attention to where she stepped and found herself bumping into something, or someone. Jungkook suddenly stopped. 

"Here we are." He said. Tora took a few steps away, leaving him space as he opened the door. She immediately threw herself inside her new room. She gazed at the floor as she thought of all the things she wanted to scream on his face. In the very moment Tora turned to say something, she was interrupted by Jungkook's sad voice.

"I'm sorry...I didn't want them to hurt you." He said with a low voice. Tora just starred at him staying still and after a few moment of hesitation he decided to leave her alone. She took a deep breath and started walking toward the bed where she dropped her body dead weight. She was so exhausted that se just let the fatigue overwhelmed her. She closed her eyes and fell in a deep sleep.

MALIA'S POV

While walking they went upstairs, on the third floor, and Malia was lost in her thoughts "BABE?Who the hell does he think he is, next time i'll just punch him. Even though I'd hate to ruin that face...ugh as If i care or something! Whatever, think Malia you need a plan to escape. First.." her wondering was interrupting by Hoseok's voice announcing they had arrived. "There we are".

He opened the door and Malia was struggling with herself. On the one hand, she didn't trust them and wanted to run away with Tora and Lilith as fast as possible. On the other hand, that room was truly gorgeous, so much so that she gasped half open. 

"The best for our special guest" Hoseok said chuckling at Malia's reaction

"The best for our special guest" Hoseok said chuckling at Malia's reaction. She moved a few steps into her new room, she just couldn't believe it. "It's...It's amazing".  Hoseok just stayed there watching her and suddenly he came out with a simple cold "Well, goodnight". 

Malia turned immediately towards him "WAIT! Uhm, what...what did Namjoon mean before with the world training?". He smiled maliciously and he made as if to close the door but not before provoking her again. "Is it obvious? We want you to be part of our pack. Goodnight....babe" and he closed the door.