CHAPTER 73 - NOVEMBER DAWN

THREE DAYS LATER

Malia woke up in a good mood that morning, the sun was filtering from her curtains, the cold breeze of the morning filled her room causing her goose bump. She stretched in her bed for then jumping off it so she could test her legs strength "UOA! Okay not so fast" she said as her legs almost failed her. She hasn't totally recovered from what had happened three days before but still, she had no intention of stay quiet.

When the curtains were scooted, out of the window the view was breathtaking. The sun was orange and perfectly round right above the far green hills, the sky was clear from every cloud excepted for crawl who was flying alone high in the sky, his dark plumes made a magnificent contrast with the warm colors of dawn. Malia couldn't help it but smile in seeing the true beauty of nature like that, like when she watched the woods from her window when she was a child.

She took a deep breath inhaling the refreshing air of the new day and for the first time after a while, her body relaxed, her mind was free. She felt okay. It was like all the bad thoughts and nightmares were gone, with a simple breath...if only was that simple to get rid of all the problem. Maybe it was possible, just for that day, maybe was possible forgetting everything just for one day. Maybe.

"So beautiful" Malia said right before scooting the tent entirely for then heading to the mirror. Her figure was smaller than usual, she did lost weight indeed and she couldn't remember the last time she had eaten a proper meal. Her legs were thinner and when she lifted the shirt her abdomen was completely flat and you could see the lower ribs under the pale skin. Even her face was slimmer, the red of her cheeks was faded away and her eyes weren't as green as they used to be.

"Uh..." a sound of discomfort left her mouth as her weak hands passed through the long black hair, playing with the red tips. When Malia raised her hand in front of her, they were trembling and full of hair that had fallen of. She let them fall on the moquette trying not to think about it so she returned on her hands as she tried to squeeze them without any success. An immense feeling of despair started growing inside her, filling her eyes with warm wet tears, making her throat hurt, taking away the breath.

It was something new, something never felt before, just like when you're about to give up on something that was already lost, when even if you tried there are no other ways nor solutions. The sensation you feel when you're lost and you see yourself falling in the dark, going under, deep down in a void that slowly suffocate you till all the hopes leaves your body and soul.

*knock knock*

Suddenly the knocking on her door brought her to reality. "Just a sec" with a quick movement she scooted her hair on her back, wiped away the tears and with a deep breath she headed to the door. "Who is it?" she asked shily wanting to take it back immediately for how stupid that sounded, "It's Jin". Once the door opened Jin was standing there with a smiling yet concerned face "I hope I didn't bother you" he asked, receiving for answer a light no from the girl.

"Good... I wanted to visit you, just to assure you're recovering in the right way, will you allowed me?" he said in one sentence. He was giving off a warmth that would have persuaded anyone to undergo a medical examination and without saying anything Malia let him in fort then closing the door. "Please sit on the bed and relax yourself" he said grabbing some medical stuff from his bag while Malia obeyed quietly.

"First I want to measure your pressure and.." he was speaking but Malia cut him "Jin, I trust you" she said giving him a sweet smile letting him continue. It was true, she trusted him just like she learned to trust the rest of the Bangtan pack, growing fond of them month after month and now it was end of November. In her mind Malia found herself surprise in thinking that, she could swear that was much longer than just three month.

"How are you Malia? The guys are eager to see you, you know? They kept asking haha, and you had to see Tora and Lil, they..." Malia cut him off again "How are they?" she asked as soon she heard those two names, eager to receive some answer. Jin laughed lightly, the pressure band tightened around the girl's arm, he raised his eyes to meet hers "They are fine, believe or not they absolutely love you, the other night I found them right here in front of your door sleeping" he laughed "I had to woke up them and send them to their rooms" he raised an eyebrow.

Malia looked at him not knowing if asking him a risky question "Jin..." she started "yes dear?" he distractedly replied while looking at the pressure result, "Hobi..." she flinched "How..." it was like the words had left her mind and she thought it was for the best, but unfortunately for Jin read her "Hobi is fine, worried like the others of course" he sighted "actually I'm worried for Taetae" he stopped.

"Tae...tae? What do you mean?" the girl asked with a questioning face not understanding. "Forget about it it's nothing...so, your pressure level is a little low so it's normal if you feel weak" he talked so fast that he achieved the purpose of changing the subject making Malia focusing on her health. "Oh I see, but when I woke up I felt so good..." she sighted and Jin scooted next to her grabbing her hands.

"Malia" he started and she corrected him right away "Lia, please call me Lia" she said looking at him with sweet eyes, "Alright then, Lia, you just got out of three day with no food or physical exercise, maybe before you had some adrenaline and you felt full in strength but you must give your body sometime, I know you're not used to this but trust me, if you follow my advices, you'll be even stronger than before, I promise you" he talked to her with a sweet caring voice, Malia felt protect and secure. She hugged him "thank you".

HEYYYYYY OH MY GOD!!! Im full with university, this is very hard to carry on but suddenly I fell inspired so I will prepare the next chapters!