CHAPTER 4. STALKER

IT'S FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE.

The next morning Malia and Tora woke up (in time) and simply did the morning routine without talking since Tora, when Malia moved in a few months earlier, established the only rule she had : "NO TALKING IN THE MORNING".

At 07.00am the girls were already dressed up and on their way to University.

Malia and Tora had very different style in dresses.

MALIA'S OUTFIT :

TORA'S OUTFIT :

See? Day and Night

See? Day and Night.

When they arrived at the University, Malia suddenly freezed. That smell again.

"No no not here, shit!"

She quickly looked at the crowd of students trying to identified this possible new Alpha.

"Left" Malia turned her head just to see a familiar beautiful face. It was him. She was quite sure.

The young man was staring at her and after he smirked he jumped in that black Audi behind him.

"What the hell? What does he wants? Did he saw my eyes? Does he know what I am?"

"Earth calls Malia Jones" said Tora snapping her fingers in front of Malia's face.

"Uhm, what yeah sorry, let's go!"

Tora looked at her friend in a weird way. "You sure you're okay?"

"Did you see...uhm nevermind" And with that Malia walked away.

TIME SKIPPING 11.00AM

Malia kept thinking about that man all day. He was stuck in his head.

"If he is a werewolf he must have smelled my scent. So he knows. Fuck...why Tora didn't say anything? She could smell him too. Maybe se thought it was me. Ugh."

Fortunately, friday was Tora's day-off so they went out for lunch. They went to Burger King because it was close to school and it was cheap.

"Okay sooo I wanna go shopping this afternoon, you come with me right?" Said Tora stuffing ten fried chips into her mouth.

"She is so cute". Malia often thought that, she always thought that actually. Anyway she just replied with

"Uh? Did you say something bae?" Said the girl while stucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah I wanna go shopping with you dumb head!" Said Tora annoyed.

"Tora do I have to remind you that tomorrow we go visiting the pack? We need to prepare our bags, we're staying all the weekend" Said Malia looking at her hamburger, over thinking about what Laurent needed to talk about.

Once they have finished their meal, Malia got ready and went to pay. When she turned to walk toward the exit she saw Tora talking to someone.

She used her wolf hearing sense but something was wrong. "OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN".