CHAPTER 78 - TEASE

ATT. [sexting - if unconfortable skip this chapter] well i tried but i cringed so i don't know how...ugh whatever, enjoy.

That lunch was one of the best Malia had ever eaten, the meat was impeccably cooked and everything else was simply delicious, Jin received tons of compliments that only served to lift his refined ego, blowing kisses left and right as thanks for its flattering audience. For the rest of the day everyone kept their promise, behaving like an ordinary day, resuming the routine of training, studying and other business. 

All three girls were still formally attending university as there was nothing more important to Namjoon than education and he had set up a room for the girls to study, volunteering with Jin to help them with their studies and exams.

All of them had attended university regularly and had already graduated, well almost all since Jungkook was attending the last year and he too was forced by his hyungs to spend hours and hours on books when he would have preferred to practice punchball or go to stretch his paws in the woods chasing some deer. The only thing that made him sit with his ass on the chair was that he just had to look up to look at the girl who was stealing his heart, immersed in books as she gently swept her hair away from her face with her fingers. He couldn't ask for a better view, he sometimes thought to himself.

Not even that afternoon he was able to save himself since Jin had sent him in the study room along with the girls who wanted to take advantage of the free afternoon to catch up with some notes. He managed to sit right in front of Tora but Malia and Lilith were not stupid, they basically knew everything, kind of, and even if Malia instinct was that of protect her baby, she let them sit like that while she and Lilith sat in the table behind them, so not to disturb.

As she sat down, Tora's received a message notification. She took out her phone and checked the scree, there was a message from Jungkook; opening the phone with a gulp and a little excitement Tora tapped on the message and stared reading it

JK : my lap is more comfortable than that chair 😉

She gulped raising her eyes to the guy in front of her who winked at her nonchalantly.

T : Don't try to distract me, I'm pretending to study here!

She sent the message and right when she was about to put down the phone, another notification.

JK : Are you afraid you're gonna lose it if you think of me? lol

T : Please I have way more self-control than you...

JK : wanna bet? 😏

JK : If you win, I'll take out for dinner and you get to choose the restaurant and everything, I'll be at your service

Tora sighted looking directly at Jungkook who smirked back at her raising his eyebrow, challenging her pride as she turned her attention to her phone and started typing.

Fortunately for her, Malia and Lilith were too deeply immersed in their studies to care about what was going on under the table in front of them.

T : Deal! But...what if I lose?

JK : You'll be at my service tonight and your legs are gonna be sorry tomorrow morning 😉

JK : I wanna make you shake

A shiver run down Tora's back at the thought of his lips on her skin but she managed to take control of herself, aiming of bringing him to the edge till he will must give up and run to the bathroom. A smirk appeared on her lips as she accepted the challenge not wanting to give him any satisfaction.

T : stop...

JK : I won't stop

T : please...

JK : you can beg me tonight baby

T : I'll beg you on my knees

JK : I need you to open your mouth baby girl so you can blow me hard

T : I will suck you so hard you're gonna faint

JK : I wanna fuck the shit out of you and making you scream

T : make me scream your name so that everyone will know you're the reason

why I am screaming

JK : I want you so badly baby girl

T : I wanna feel you so bad right now, please daddy

With that message, Tora stretched her leg from under the table making contact with that of JK who gasped, inhaling deeply as if to restrain himself. His eyes met hers, full of lust and mutual desire, and then he stared insistently at her lips, biting his at the mere thought of her beneath him begging for more.

Jk's eyes lit up red as flashbacks of his nights with her came up vivid in his mind. Her moans, her skin on his, her eyes turning backward just from his touch. Intense emotions began to arise inside him, a mix of desire and excitement and the desire to take her and make her his own on that table, in that precise moment.

Across from him, Tora was still rubbing her leg over his, gripping his calf with her foot, as if pulling him to her. Her eyes glued to his as they undressed each other. Inside her, a heat began to grow from her lower stomac, becaming more and more intense at the mere thought of his lips leaving red marks on her neck, biting, kissing, sucking on her skin.

A muffled moan came out of Tora's throat, as if some fantasy was living in her head. It was at that moment that Jk's body became tense, aroused more and more by the tease of the girl he wanted. He was getting more and more impatient. "OOOOKAY we're hungry we'll go to the kitchen to eat something!" Malia's voice echoed in the air. 

The two girls got up throwing a glance with an amused smile on their faces, at the two who were devouring each other with their eyes. Tora looked at her friends for a second with a confused expression feeling a sudden feeling of embarrassment as they realized they knew. It was as if she had forgotten their nature and her refined senses, sure they had sensed everything, both from her and from him.

"See you guys later" Lilith said, turning around smiling, walking towards the door with Malia. The moment the door closed, Tora closed her eyes to take a deep breath. Suddenly her chair was abruptly moved and she was seated on the table by two hands gripping her hips. 

"I want you. Now".

A.N. // HI, HELLO, ANNYEONG! 

So. Yeah. I didn't know Tora was THAT tipe of girl but...OKAY.            

I'm not sure of the layout of the chat so let me know if you found it okay or if I shuold change it...ANY SUGGESTION IS ACCEPTED!! 

From now on I will put some random funny shit memes as templates cuz yes