CHAPTER 18. MISSING

"Don't tell Tora" Lilith spoke up.

"Why wouldn't I tell her? She'd eventually will find out so, what are afraid of?" Malia raised her eyebrow and smirked again. She loved teasing her.

"Who bite you? Where is your Alpha? And your pack?" Malia spitted out all those questions and Lilith felt the need to defend her self as she felt a lump in her throat. "They're gone".

"Why did you bite her? Did you forced her?" Lilith counterattacked looking Malia with accusive eyes.

"No. She forced me." Malia sighted an gave Lilith a quick explanation. They didn't realized they were still in the bathroom till a girl comes in.

The two girls stopped immediately their discussion and they stared into each other's eyes, challenging each other. Malia didn't like Lilith and Lilith didn't like Malia.

The third girl finally went out not questioning what those two girls were talking about. As soon as she closed the door they continued.

"Look, we both love Tora so...can't we just pretend to get along? For her." Malia was trying to impose herself as an Alpha but Omegas were indipendent and they didn't belong to anyone.

"Fine." Lilith stormed out the bathroom pissed and went back to class.

TIME SKIPPING (lazy I'm sorry)

That afternoon Malia had to do some commission so she left Tora at home and drove away.

08.00 PM

Malia haven't come back yet, she was stuck in the traffic.

"UGH I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR" Cried out Tora looking at her wardrobe full of clothes. "LIL CAN YOU HELP ME I'M DESPERATE".

Lilith got up from the couch scoffing as she walked towards Tora's room. "What are screaming for you idiot, I was trying watching the tv".

"HELP. ME. I have no idea what to wear and there's only an hour left. UGH." Tora let herself fall on the bed, her head buried in the pillow.

Lilith took a quick look into Tora's wardrobe and threw her a black eve outfit. Perfect for her. "Put this, it suits you" she paused as she watched Tora change. "By the way, who are you meeting? It is a guy? Is he cute?" Lilith got excited since Tora had only one boyfriend and she didn't went often to a date with another guy.

"Yay it's s guy, his name is Jungkook and...CUTE? HE IS A GOD! He is sexy, he has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, and o my god I just can't stop thinking about him!" They both smiled widely and laughed.

Tora told her about their first encounter, how sweet he was and how he complimented his self with her. After almost fourty minutes (my god for how long they laughed?) Tora finally finished dressing up and she took a look in the mirror.

 After almost fourty minutes (my god for how long they laughed?) Tora finally finished dressing up and she took a look in the mirror

"Beautiful" Lilith just said that while looking up and down her friend.

"Thanks Lil, I love you! Now...what time is it?" Asked Tora as she adjusted her hair.

"08.45PM, time to go, and text me, I wanna know everything" Said Lilith hugging her.

"Of course duh! Okay here we go, let's gonna get that! See you later Lil!"

"See you later baka". They hugged tightly before Tora left the appartment.

09.15PM

Tora arrived in Front of Burger King and with her disappointment JK was not there.

Back home, Malia had returned. "Hi Lilith, Tora I'm home." Announced Malia while closing the door.

"She's not here, she went out with a guy" Replied distractly Lilith.

"A guy? What guy?" Asked Malia as she started panicking.

"Jung something I think."

"Jungkook"  Malia was now in panic. She was furious and scared. What did he wanted from her?

Lilith turned to Malia pointing somewhere with a spoon she had in her hand "Yeah him...uh..Malia? Is everything okay? It's like you've just saw a ghost, my god it's not the end of the world if she date a guy."

"SHUT UP WE NEED TO FIND HER NOW" Malia lost it as she run out the appartment, stopping right after and returning back to Lilith.

"Okay listen up, you don't like me and I don't like you but Tora is in trouble right now so please just come with me, we need to help each other. Please." Malia was full of anger and she didn't want to calm down.

"Fine, let's go." She grabbed her helmet and handed the spare one to Malia as she walked out the appartment.

"Hold your self" Lilith stareted the engine and drove her motorbike as fast as she could.

09.30PM

Tora : Where r you?

Tora started grow impatient as she scoffed looking at the passing cars. 

DING

JK : Left

She turn her head left and found Jungkook smirking at her making her body shake with shiver. He was absolutely handsome and he looked at her like no one had ever done.

She run towards him smiling shyly and blushing at the same time. He was wearing an elegant suit and his cologne filled her nose. No strange scent.

"You're beautiful" He simply said when she reaches him. She was now red and he noticed. He smiled and took her hand.

He opened his car's door and helped her getting in. Then he jumped on the driver seat. Suddenly he was all serious.

"So, where are we going?" She happily asked. She looked at him and notice how his presence was changed. "Jk? Is everyth..." she freezed. He was now looking at her with his red Alpha eyes.

He had locked the doors and after that he pushes a bottom. Something similar to gas started coming out from the vents. With nonchalance, Jungkook  put on a mask on his face as he turned to the terrified girl.

"Goodnight baby girl" After those words for Tora all went black.

[cringe, cringe, cringe]