CHAPTER 56. SKILLS

The atmosphere was heavy and tense as Lilith put herself in her fighting position, getting ready for her first combat. She was a little nervous because she didn't know her antagonist yet, but she managed to keep as calm as possible, controlling her breath and relaxing her mind. "It's just like back then Lil, it's not difficult from anything you hadn't confront before." She kept thinking until a voice brought her back to reality.

"Let's finish this come on".

Yoongi was standing right in front of her on the other side of the ring with his typical sleepy face like he wanted to be anywhere else but there. With sloppy movements he got rid of his black sweatshirt and threw it on the ground; he then remained in a white t-shirt that was at least two sizes larger, still it fitted good on him.

With a deep breath Lilith started advancing in the middle of the ring as he did the same, only a little less nervous than she was. She continued keeping her guard, not tearing away her blue eyes off his red ones, as she attacked first. That was kind of her strategy: she was fast, and she knew how to move, throwing the first punch on her opponent's throat, and in that case, he didn't seem to have too much desire to fight, at least not seriously.

The fight lasted less than five minutes, Lilith was too fast for Yoongi who found himself with his back hitting the ring's hard floor. "You little brat" he grunted in pain while rolling on this side in order to get up, he then stood up massaging his back with both his hands, on his face a grimance of pain, no, of frustration perhaps "I'm too old for this shit" he murmured like an old man and went back to his seat pouting.

"Guess I won" said Lilith shrugging while walking out the ring with a little smirk on her lips. Everyone was looking at her, silence around as she took back her place next to Tora who was watching her eyes wide open. "What?" she asked seeing the weir look her best friend was giving her. Namjoon cleared his voice "Okay, let's move on and..." he looked at Yoongi who was laying down almost asleep "really man?" the leader ask raising his arms in surrender but only receiving an annoyed scoff from him.

Namjoon scoffed in resignation for then turning in Tora's direction inviting her to go on the ring "Please, you're next" he said extending his arm toward the ring "Jin-hyung, you're on". Jin stepped forward and took his place in front of Tora, her heart was beating fast and he could tell she was nervous "is this your first fight?" he asked sounding concerned for the girl. Tora replied him with security "No..." she paused gazing at Malia who nodded lightly at her "My Senpai taught me some moves" she said raising her eyebrow in challenge.

When the leader gave the order, Tora immediately made her move, attacking the Alpha by surprise hitting him in the abdomen. He leaned forward from the sudden blow making a sound as if it caused him pain. Amused giggles rose around the ring. "What an amazing actor" said one of them.

Jin turned and with lightning speed pinned Tora to the ground and then freed her immediately after her, extending a hand to help her get up. "Not bad, you're fast and you managed to take advantage of your size" he explained with the elder brother "but you must aim for other points like the throat or the legs, understand?" he raised his eyebrows at Tora and made sure she understood what he wanted to teach her to improve.

Tora after assuming a questioning expression nodded and Jin smiled satisfied. "Why is she acting like this?" she wondered as she stepped out of the ring and stood next to Lilith who began spitting out advice on how to improve her attack. However, Tora's mind was elsewhere, over on the other side of the ring, where Jungkook was giving her an encouraging smile making her feel as light as ever.

"Don't worry, you get to have another chance and I'm sure you'll get better" Namjoon's voice filled the room "Next..." he started "Malia and Jimin". A cold shiver ran down Malia's spine as she learned that she had to confront that irritating being. To her surprise the thought of kicking his ass cheered her up, it would be the perfect moment for her to give him four slaps.

Jimin moved next to her smirking, his torso still bare, and Malia was able to enjoy a better view of his six pack. He then bowed "After you baby doll" and after she growled with her red eyes full of anger, Malia went up the ring

"Why so tense baby doll?" Jimin asked smiling while studying her, and he was right, Malia was tense, but she didn't reply only gave him a cold gaze with her beautiful red eyes. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

Malia couldn't help but smile at that pity sentence launched by him "Worse for you" she began and Jimin's cocky smile started fading away, now it was her who was smirking at him "because I won't".