CHAPTER 60. REUNION

It had been about three hours since they left and there was still a full hour to go to their final destination. According to the accounts they would arrive just for lunch. In the car there was silence, no one had spoken.

Tora and Lilith were taking advantage of it to take a nap; they put on their headphones and boom they fell asleep. On the contrary, Malia was no longer tired on the contrary, when an hour earlier they had passed the Hamyang district, she had looked out the window recognizing the places where she had walked a month before without having to worry about anything.

TIME SKIPPING

"Wich way?" Jimin asked out loud addressing to Malia who was too exited in looking out the window recognizing her territory. She saw the trees, the fields, and..." There!" she said giggling as she unlocked her seat belt to standup and, paying attention on not sit on Lilith, put herself next Jimin in order to guide him.

"You see that trees corridor? Straight down there" she said pointing at his left the corridor of huge trees that lead to her house. Jimin turned left and followed Malia's instruction "Okay so, now" he started turning his gaze to her "We need a plan for our Cookie" he said so and Jungkook immediately started getting nervous "Should I use a fake name or some shit like that?" he said while still looking at the panorama.

Malia turned to him ad made him look at her "I you don't wanna start a war, I suggest you to find a fake name right now, or I'm gonna punch you" they both growled at each other, red eyes, ready to provoke each other. "Do as she say Cookie" Jimin dismiss them firmly making his youngest scoffing for frustration.

"Pull over there" Malia ordered and went back to her seat "Tora, Lilith, wakeup babies" she scrolled them lightly in order to waking them up. It didn't work the first time so "WELL! I GUESS TORA AND LILITH ARE TOO TIRED TO EAT LUNCH, LET'S GO". As soon as she said the word lunch, they both magically woke up "UGH LUNCH? FOOD?" screamed out the girls while jumping on their seat.

All five got out the car, Jimin and Jungkook took a look around them. They were enchanted by the immense fields and by the wood that extended to their right. It was different from their territory as it was on the slopes of a mountain while they were there in a flat valley. "Wow" Jungkook whispered. Too bad his eyes were looking at something else: Tora had gotten out from the car and she was smoothing her long dark hair with one hand, playing with her locks and smiling at something Lilith had said to her.

"Hey! Let's go" Malia urged them to follow her as she headed for the front door. Without saying anything about her they followed her, Tora hopped to stand beside her, and Malia put her arm around her shoulders and then hugged her. Lilith moved on Malia's left and walked silently like not wanting to interrupt when she felt something.

"I know you don't want to belong to anyone or anything but" Malia spoke up gently putting her free arm around her shoulders "Welcome home" she said giving her a bright smile. Lilith didn't know how to react, she just remained there speechless. "Thank you" that's all she could think about.

The front door open and they all entered the mansion. "I find you well Lia" a happy Mark went to meet them to welcome them, but his smile faded when he saw the two boys. Who were they? What were they doing in Malia's company? But mostly why had Malia brought two Alphas to their home? "Mark!" Malia immediately went to meet her, throwing her arms around her neck, holding him in a strong embrace that left him somewhat stunned. He chuckled in surprise and before his face turned into a tomato, he broke the hug.

"I'm so happy to see you!" the girl said with a smile of pure happiness that she made Mark get butterflies in his stomach. "Me too Lia, university life lasts if you have no more time to come and find your pack" the boy said crossing his arms to her chest, giving her a spiteful smile. "Hey nerd don't you say hello?" Tora came forward patting the boy on the shoulder who was about ten feet taller than her. "Hey little pest, I'm happy to see you," he replied ruffling her hair.

"So, aren't you gonna hug your big brother?" a voice came from behind Mark. Laurent was standing in the hall with a big smile on his lips that transformed into a laughing expression as soon as Malia run into his arms. "LAURENT!" she said all happy throwing her arms around her brother's neck. "Oh!" he said kissing her head "I know you are busy with your study and I couldn't be prouder but..." he sighted "It's just that I miss you".

"Hi Tora, how you're doing?" he asked smiling at the girl who returned the smile "I'm fine thank you Laurent" she lowered her head in sign of respect. "I can see some new faces here" Laurent said, breaking the hug, addressing to Lilith and the two boys. "Oh right" Malia started handing to Lilith to come forward "She's Lilith Collins, she's Tora's best friend and I took her under our protection" the girl advanced. "My pleasure Lilith, feel like you are at home" Laurent smiled at her. She nodded silently lowering her head.

"And..." started Malia moving now between Jimin and Jungkook who were acting like model students. What good actors they were. "These are Jimin" she patted Jimin's biceps trying to not showing her surprise in feeling his muscles "HELLO!". She kept smiling while she realized that they hadn't decided a fake name for Jungkook. "SHIT SHIT SHIT THINK". A few but infinite seconds of panic followed each other when she didn't think of anything, but she had to invent something quickly.

"Hyun-mi, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Malia told us a lot about you guys". Jungkook voice was perfectly relaxed as he lied like it was nothing. Malia sighted inside in relief for Jungkook's timing in finding a solution that quickly.

"Are you Malia's classmates?" he asked shaking their hands and Jimin immediately confirmed "Yes, yes indeed" he smiled, looking like an angel, hiding his true fuck boy nature. "He is good" Malia thoughts looking at him smiling suspiciously.

"I'm Laurent Jones, Malia's elder brother but I guess you already knew that" he smiled at the boys "We were about to have lunch, then we will show you your rooms, now if you wanna follow me" he turned taking Malia's hand dragging her behind him for then leaning to her ear "two Alphas? You're surprising me young lady" he gave her a surprised look and Malia shrugged and smiled since she didn't know what to say.

"This is gonna be really fun"