CHAPTER 54.

Right after lunch the girls went in their rooms in order to change and wearing something comfier as Namjoon had suggested them before. Lilith decided to spend some time with Tora so after she took her change, she went to her room and got dressed along with her.

Malia, on the other hand, was in her room on the third floor, contemplating her training suite. It was Laurent’s gift for her when she turned eighteen and it still suited her perfectly, well not that she changed that much in the last three years. She never wore it since she started training by herself in that house and maybe this was the right occasion. Maybe.

She put it on her bed and looked at it, it was like it was made just for her. The bottom was a pair of high waisted black leggings, ultra-skinny in order to facilitate movements. The top piece was a black tank crop top also very fitted and with a square neckline. “It’s been sometime uh?” she said as she started dressing up, for then going to the mirror, which by the way had been replaced with a new one since she broke the last one.

“Oh my...” as she looked at her in the mirror, she realized that those clothes were putting her whole body on display, more than usual anyway. The only one who saw her with leggings there, was Hoseok on that day when he surprised her and then there was that...moment. “Was there a moment?” she thought for then shaking her head and pushed that thought out of her mind as another, even worse, took its place.

That afternoon, everyone would have been there and that freacked her out. “I can’t go like this” Malia cried out while checking at her back and then another problem hit her “I don’t want them to see those...” she whispered while still looking in the mirror. Suddenly a knock was heard.

“SHIT! Uhm COMING!” she hurried with cover her back with her long hair and then opened the door. “Hey, we’re ready and you?” a happy Tora said smiling at her whit Lilith behind and she immediately, for some reason, relaxed at their sight. “Ah, yeah mhh, let’s go” Malia replied and started walking out her room before she stopped and went straight back “Oh oh wait!” like she was forgetting something.

The boots. Yes, she would have worn shoes for training. A pair of black beautiful high boots that reached mid-calf. She put them on and walked out closing the door behind her. Fortunately for Malia, Tora and Lilith’s outfit were not less revealing than hers.

Lilith was wearing a pair of mid-calf black leggings with a blue fitted tank top and a pair of white sneakers, her hair collected in a high ponytail and now that Malia had looked at her, she thought that she was really a beautiful girl. On the other hand, Tora was wearing a pair of black sport shorts, a pair of black sneakers and a white crop top that made her slim waist showing.

“Twenty box that Jungkook won’t tare his eyes off you” Malia spoke playfully looking at Tora who seemed indignant for such a bet. “I’M IN!” Lilith smiled while shaking Malia’s hand pissing off Tora who took the chance to have her little revenge “HEY! Shut the fuck up you bitches; oh, you know what? I bet forty box Hoseok won’t tare his eyes off you!” putting her arms on her waist as Lilith yelled “HAHA DEAL!”.  

Malia was looking now at Tora with challenging eyes “Okay children, bets are off” she said raising her hands in sign of surrender and they all laughed together as they went downstairs to reach the gym. “There we are but...where is everyone?” Malia asked to no one taking a quick scan around her but not seeing anyone. “Wait” Tora spoke “did you heard that?” and she pointed the gym door. “There!”. She was right, there were some noises they all could heard.

“It seems like they are already inside” Lilith said a little annoyed from the fact that they didn’t waited for them. Malia looked at her and at Tora “Well, I suppose we should go” saying that she turned and with a deep breath opened the door.

“Oh, holy fuck”.