CHAPTER 30. THREAD

"No. There is no way you are going to make us to be part of your pack. Ever." Malia's eyes glowed in red as she started feeling her body filling up in anger.

"Yes you will" a voice suddenly spoke up. It was Yoongi's. He had remained silent all time long and Malia didn't even notice he was there.

"What makes you think that we'll hunt with you without opposing? We already have a pack and you better let us go. Now". Malia was furious, her presence was changed and her strenght was growing more and more.

"Mh. Let you go you say" Yoongi smirked. "Okay let's put it in this way." he started "We can go along and live happily ever after and grow as a powerful pack...or..." he paused. His eyes glowed in red and his fangs were showing. "We could go visiting someone".

He took out his phone and unlocked it. He then tapped on the screen and slid it across the surface of the table in Malia's direction. She grabbed it and look at it. She freezed and stopped breathing. On the screen there was a picture of Mark in the bookstore where he worked. Malia could feel fear filling her body.  "Now, do you understand how much power we have? It's up to you" He seriously said.

Malia took a deep breath in order to control the fear which now was pure anger.  "Stay away from him" she said killing him with her red eyes. "Or what? You kill me? Perhaps you could even take me down but...what then?" he paused. Malia growled lightly but didn't answer.

"Think about that" he continued "Do you really want to start a war you know you can't win?" he asked with a blank expression.

Malia gazed at his plate already knowing the answer. They were too powerful. It would have be a blood bath. His brother. Mark. All the other members. They couldn't beat them. She sighted breathing slowly. If she had try to escape, the Bangtan pack would have found them. Or worse.

Tora and Lilith just starred at her waiting for her to answer. They both knew she was trying her best and that she wanted to save them. But Tora also knew that Malia would never put her pack in danger.

"Okay." Malia just said. "But. I wanna talk with my brother. Just to let him know that we're okay" she asked looking at Namjoon. She had this feeling that he could be reasonable and he was since he nodded.

"Fine. If we're okay the.." he was cutted off. "And." Malia continued "Let Lilith go free". Some chuckled were heard but Namjoon and Malia were serious. "She's an Omega, she will not go to my pack, she doesn't know them. You know I'm telling the truth."

Lilith was shocked as she starred at Malia with her blue eyes. She didn't know how to feel. "What is she saying?" she thought. She was about to say something to her when Namjoon spoke again.

"Yes, she is an Omega. That's way I wanna keep her here. Now if we're over, I suggest you girls go change, traning starts right after lunch. Take your time. Dismiss" Namjoon smiled as he was a merciful God and walked away, followed by the others six men.

Silence fell. "I'm sorry". Malia broke it. Tora and Lilith looked at her in surprise. They knew it wasn't her fault, she just did what she retained right to do in order to protect them.

"Malia...I think it's my fault...I mean if...if I didn't went out with Jk in the first place...we.." Tora's voice started to break, warm tears fell down her cheeks. She felt awful, she blamed herself for that situation.

With no hesitation, Malia turned to her and hugged her tightly ."Don't you blame yourself, did you understand me? Don't even think about it" she broke the hug and put her face in front of Tora's, forcing her to looking into her eyes.

"it's nobody's fault here. Okay? We're gonna pass this, together." Malia's words went straight to Tora who immediately calmed down, nodding and smiling lightly at her Alpha. Lilith stayed silent. She wanted to say something to Malia too but, she didn't wanted Tora to heard her.

"Come on, you heard the big guy, let's go change" Malia stood up in the same moment she pronounced those words. Tora right after her and then Lilith. When they were about to leave the lunchroom, Lilith finally took her chance.

"Malia?" she called quietly. "Can I...can I talk to you for a sec?" she asked as Malia walked back to her with an Interrogative expression. "Thank you" Lilith spitted out those words like she was forcing herself.

Malia was shocked. Lilith was thanking her? What was happening? "I'm sorry, I didn't catch what you said, could you repeat?" Malia was having fun by teasing her. It was absolutely worth it. Lilith rolled her eyes annoyed.

"I just wanted to say...thank you. You see...no one had ever risked their life to save or protect me" she was serious and Malia felt bad for her. But she was happy to know that Lilith was beginning to opening herself a little bit.

"Wow...well uhm." Malia actually didn't know how to respond. For her was normal protecting someone who couldn't not protect by himself. "I'm sorry, I'm not good with this, just...know that I'll be always there. Trust me Lilith, or at least, count on me okay? See you later".

With that Malia walked away leaving Lilith behind. She was approaching the stairs when she met Tora. "Hey what are you doing here, I thought I told to go to your room!".

Tora turned to her with a exasperated expression. "Malia...I can't remember where my room is" she said tiredly.

They looked at each other in silent for a few seconds before starting laughing out loud. "HOW...HAHA..BAKA..O MY" Malia couldn't breath. "IT'S A...HAH IT'S A FUCKING LABIRYNTH I DON'T..AAA I DON'T REMEMBER". The halls filled with their laugh.

"What the..." Lilith raised her eyebrow and stayed downstairs, watching the scene, founding herself smiling.

In that moment they felt good.