CHAPTER 69. SCARS

His eyes glowed red as he firmly took her by the hips smashing his lips on hers devouring her mouth with hunger. Without even fighting she gave up completely throwing her arms around his neck and run her hands through his hair and squeezing his shoulders. His hands began to wonder on her body, squeezing her thighs and ass, slipping his hand under the hem of her shirt as the contact sent chills all over her body making her moan against his lips.

Her hands moved forward too, touching his torso, pulling the collar of his shirt. Without realizing it, her claws were sticking out and with one smooth motion she ripped his shirt off, leaving him bare-chested. The thing excited him to the point of doing the same with her, ripping her shirt off leaving her only in panties. 

He immediately brought a hand to her breast, squeezing it as he kissed and bit her neck making her moan repeatedly "make me feel more" she gasped against his lips. "Beg me" he demand, taking her face with his hand, forcing her to look him in the eye, he loved the way she had become dominated by him. "Please" she said in a shaky voice and a mischievous smirk appeared on his lips.

Without the slightest hesitation, he lifted her by squeezing her thighs and moved to the bed. He laid her down on the bed and resumed kissing her passionately, placing himself on top of her as his hands wandered along her body again. Malia decided she wouldn't wait and moved her hands down to the hem of his jeans, unbuttoning them so she could slip her hand in. She grabbed his boner in her hand and started stroking it from his boxer making him growl in her mouth as she bit his lip moving her hand now faster.

"Fuck" he said as he jumped up to take off his pants and let them fall to the floor. He then looked at her body, waiting just for him. He took off her underwear and took off her boxers, throwing them both on the floor. Malia looked at him with lustful eyes as she positioned on her knees right in front of him. 

Without taking her gaze away, she stuck out her tongue and began to run it along his length and then take it all in her mouth. "Oh ... fuck ..." he hissed throwing his head back as a hand went to hold Malia's hair following the movement of her head.

Malia was moving her head back and forth rotating it, sucking him also focusing on his head working with her tongue. Hearing him moan excited her, making her increase the pressure as she added a hand while continuing to suck with hunger. "Mmmh fuck...you're...good" he gasped looking down at her as he thrusted his hips and filled her mouth making her moan sending vibration to his length "You're gonna... make me...fucking cum babe" he hissed again holding her head still by pushing even further into her throat as he released.

"Oh, fuck babe" he said in a low voice watching her whipping her mouth as she stood on her knees so she could reach his neck and starting kissing it. Not wanting to wait anymore, Hoseok grabbed her waist and turned her body for then grabbing her neck from behind holding her down as he started to lift her hips. Malia was painting waiting eagerly to feel him more, she was so aroused by the moment that she didn't notice that Hoseok was not doing anything.

When he had removed her hair from her back, he just stayed there, staring at those marks that he unconsciously traced with his fingers making Malia gasped in surprise, "Shit!" she rolled over grabbing the sheets so she could cover her body and stood there looking into Hoseok's sad eyes.

 "What..." he gulped "What are those?" he asked, his hand still heading out as to reach something. Malia's mood changed; she didn't want anyone to find out about her scars "I think you should go" she just said squeezing the sheets in her fists.

Hoseok was clearly in shock, he had never saw something like that on his companion. those scars...who did this to her? What kind of life had she lived till now? Did her brother know about them? Sure, sometimes they hurt them too but since the could heal...no scars, it was impossible for what he knew. Maybe Namjoon knew something that he didn't and maybe he could have helped her, Hoseok was confused right know trying to find out an explanation.

"Mal.." he said lowly, but she didn't allow him to say anything "Leave!" she said aloud growling a little showing her fangs like she was trying to defend herself. Hoseok's eyes blinked a little, he wanted to help her, so he tried again by moving a little next to her. "BACK OFF" she growled; her eyes glowed in red, her fangs were showing, blood run down her fists as her claws stuck into her palms and one thing caught Hoseok attention.

From the top of her head two wolf ears had appear, they were folded backward like when a dog wants to show that he is on defense mode. Malia in that moment was more wolf that human, "Leave me alone" she growled one last time. Hoseok sighted, more angry than other, got up and dressed himself heading for the door slamming it behind himself, leaving her alone.

"What in the world happened to her" he asked to himself while walking to his room.

A.N. Hiiii I'm back, I'm so sorry but I was so busy with my studies! I'm working on new chapters, I will continue this story I promise :') I hope you like it cause I'm working very hard on this! Thanks for 1k view i didn't expect it ♥♥♥