CHAPTER 58. ELECTRICA

Despite always falling to the ground, Tora decided she would not give up, not now that she had been given a second chance to prove what she was capable of. She was tired, her muscles hurt, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't find a hole in Namjoon's guard.

"You are not listening to me!" said the Alpha out loud when Tora was getting up ... again and again. They've been fighting for like twenty-five minutes now, and for how short they might seem, for Tora it was like an eternity.

Malia and Lilith had remained silent to attend the training, at times they had the impulse to intervene but were repeatedly blocked by Jin who raised his arm in front of them as if to block the passage. He was right, and Malia knew it. This was Tora's moment, and she would have to fend for herself; after all, there would be times when Malia couldn't help her and in May she had to be well prepared for her reason. In that case their best was Namjoon.

"AGH! KUSŌ" Tora growled as her back hit the hard ring floor and then slowly rolled onto her side to get back on her feet. She was reaching the limit, she was tired, and her senses were beginning to no longer be lucid: her sight wavered and instead of clear figures she saw shadows of an intense blue, like auras that followed the silhouette of the bodies present in the room. "What's going on? Because my sight is ..." her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden attack from Namjoon who wanted to test her reflexes one last time.

With an instinctive movement, Tora raised her hands in front of her as if to defend herself from the blow that was going to be inflicted on her and something happened that no one inside her would have ever expected.

An electric shock was released from Tora's hands that threw the Alpha across the room causing it to slam its back against the wall and then see it land on all fours on the floor, eyes red and full of surprise at what had just happened. The other members immediately rushed to their Alpha and Malia and Lilith took the opportunity to run to Tora who was looking at her hands with a shocked expression. "NO STOP! DO NOT COME!" He warned them by begging them not to go near her; she felt like a threat. Her eyes shone with the same deep blue as those small, crackling discharges released from her hands.

After a few seconds of tension and fear, the electric sparks suddenly disappeared as they had manifested and Tora looked around her panting for answers "What happened to me?" she asked, her voice trembling. "What happened?!" she was growing impatient as her wide eyes went from the boys to Malia and Lilith. Everyone looked at her in amazement, no one had any idea what had just happened.

Namjoon stood up and began to walk towards her with a serious air, alerting Malia who tried to get in the way of her when she was held back by someone "No wait" said the voice and Malia immediately understood that it was Hoseok who blocked her. She turned to look him in the face and he saw the fear in her eyes, so much so that he felt pity for her. He knew what it felt like to want to help someone you love but not really being able to do something.

"I ... I'm sorry .... I" Tora could not find her words, when Namjoon knelt in front of her, he had thought the worst of her : would he have punished her or worse killed? She no longer knew what to think. "Quiet, breathe," he said simply with a hint of a smile that for some reason affected the shocked girl. "I didn't mean ... I don't know ..." she tried to explain but he interrupted her shaking his head "Don't say anything, it seems to be new for you too so it's not your fault, clear?" he said with all the sincerity she could convey and there was so much in her eyes, so much that Tora could feel it.

"We will understand what happened" he resumed "together". Speaking this last word, he shifted his gaze to Malia and Lilith who were standing still and staring at their friend, Malia still wrapped in Hoseok's arms who hadn't left her yet. Nobody seemed to notice, and it was better that way.

Namjoon held out a hand to Tora to help her get up and once she stood up, she looked at everyone "We're done for today" her voice filled the room along with her footsteps as she headed towards the exit.

One after another, the young men walked out of the room, except for Hoseok and Jungkook who stayed behind to make sure they were okay. The last to come out was Taehyung who with a sigh of remorse threw a look behind him towards his partner who still had his hands on both outstretched arms of that girl who for some strange reason, he could not decipher.

Lilith had the impulse to hug Tora, and followed it, hugging her friend in a hug of relief, letting her know that she wasn't afraid but was just happy that she was okay. Tora returned the hug and then turned to Malia "Well .." she began giggling "at least we found out that I have a skill that can break even an Alpha's ass" she smiled and with her everyone else, even Hoseok and Jungkook. The latter approached her cautiously with her low gaze, turning her bunny smile to her that made her Tora melt as soon as he saw him "NO DAMN YOU CAN'T SMILE LIKE THAT".

"So ..." he began as she blushed more and more "that was pretty cool" he said finally managing to look into her eyes. Tora felt the butterflies inside her as she tried to answer without causing disruption like she used to do when she was nervous. "Thank you" she just said. Luckily. She felt her cheeks catch fire as Jungkook tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"Hey you two" called Lilith from the door "I know, what Tora did was pretty cool but, I'm hungry" said the girl putting her hand on her hips, tilting her head in disapproving. For just a second she scooted her gaze to her left only to see Hoseok and Malia lost in what it seemed a deep talk. He was like lost in her as he looked at her talking on what just happened trying to figure out if he had ever seen such a thing. It was clear that he wasn't listening to a word of what she was saying, and Lilith thought it best to save him from a fool.

"Oh come on Malia, don't stress him out like this with your questions, let's go eat instead" she said grabbing Malia's arm and dragging her toward the door for then turn to him and lisping an arrogant "You're welcome" as she walked eager with Malia to the exit door.  

A.N. Sorry if i missed publishing this two chapter last week, I will upload other two chapter in order to cover this late. Hope you're enjoying the story ^-^, I know it's long but I don't like when things happens too fast, I like it more if there's a plot and an evolution of events!  <3 <3 <3 <3 

«ʀᴇᴄᴛʀɪx»  [ʙᴛs]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें