Y4 .。.:*☆ That Rita Skeeter

A/N ~ Ah, 2021😃... Thank you so much for everything, everyone. Happy new year!!

Also, this chapter isn't as long as the last one but it's still long. That's it, enjoy the chapter :)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Monday. Best day ever, or what?" Ron sighed loudly, as the reunited Quartet walked down the hallway to the dungeons, for their Potions class.

"Wait until next year, Ronald," Hermione huffed with her nose in the air. "We have our O.W.L. exams- Rolf told me it's been Horrible for him."

"Oh wait," Y/N laughed. "why did I completely forget that my own brother is in fifth year?"

"Probably because he only hangs out with sixth years and third years." Ron smirked, just as they hopped down the last stairs, to Snape's dungeon. "Especially that Lovegood girl."

Y/N sniggered. She (and everyone else) knew perfectly that Rolf had a thing for Luna. But every time he tried to hint her something, Luna would say something like 'you're such a good friend, Rolf.'

Y/N found it amusing, seeing her brother finally falling for someone, despite their differences...

The four Gryffindors pushed open the gates of the dungeon and entered the Potions classroom- they were a little earlier than everyone else.

Snape was standing rigid in his usual spot, in front of the class, in his only uniform- plain black robes.

"Don't just stand there, sit down." Snape growled, glaring at the Quartet from behind his curtain of grease.

Y/N quickly took a seat between Harry and Hermione, and pulled out her Potions books, placing each one separately on her desk neatly.

"Miss Scamander, I don't remember instructing you to take out your books." Snape snarled. Y/N looked up and blinked blankly at the professor.

"Well- we always use our books," Y/N shrugged. "And you always instruct us to take out our books, usually."

"But have I instructed anything today?" Snape sneered, an evil smirk crawling up his face.

"No, sir." Y/N muttered, shoving her books back into her bag grimly.

"That will be 5 points from Gryffindor, for not waiting for my instructions." Snape said casually.

"What?" Harry and Ron bellowed, jerking their heads upwards.

Y/N and Hermione shot a look towards their direction, but both of the boys were red in the face.

"For taking out her books?" Ron asked unbelievably.