Y4 .。.:*☆ Better Than A Veela

A/N ~ Heyy, I've been gone for a few days, so here's a pretty long chapter for you all :)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

It took a while for them to find their tents. On the way through the field, they saw thousands and thousands of witches and wizards in red and green, some were old, some were only students.

Y/N could pick up some people she knew from school-

Seamus Finnigan, who was with his mum,

Oliver Wood, who told them excitedly how he made into the Puddlemere United Quidditch team,

Ernie Macmillan, a fourth year Hufflepuff they knew,

and finally, Cho Chang- the pretty Ravenclaw Seeker. She was wearing green, supporting Ireland, and her shiny hair was let down.

Cho gave Harry a wide smile and waved at him.
Harry grinned back nervously and shuffled closer to Y/N.

"Bulgarian flags for sale! Bulgarian flags- hey, watch where you're going, young man!" Said a scrawny salesman Harry had bumped into.

"Sorry." Harry muttered.

Harry and Y/N were a little behind from the Weasleys, and were getting drowned by the crowd.

The two finally caught up with the rest of the group. They were right by the woods between the field of tents and the stadium.

"Ah, here it is! Tent number 527..." Mr Weasley had stopped right in front of a closet sized tent, with the number 527 painted in the front.

The Weasleys were already entering the tent excitedly.

"Er... are you sure?" Harry asked hesitantly, eyeing the size of tent number 527. According to his math, when Bill, Charlie and Percy arrive, they would be a party of eleven.

The tent looked like it could barely fit 3 grown wizards in it.

Hermione seemed to have spotted the problem too. She gave Harry a puzzled look. Mr Weasley chuckled.

"Of course, Harry! We'll be a bit cramped, but- we'll manage." He then turned to the two Diggorys and Rolf with a smile. "Well, thanks for the company, Amos. We'll be parting, now, but we hope to see you at the game? Or maybe at the after party?"

"Of course, Arthur," Amos chuckled. "It was nice to meet you all. We'll see you soon!" Amos waved at them and disappeared into the crowd.

Cedric and Rolf muttered the group a good bye and followed Amos through a crowd of middle aged Healers.

Y/N and Hermione entered the tent, following the Weasleys.

"Well, don't be shy, Harry, come have a look." Mr Weasley said, when Harry stood still in his spot.

Harry ducked under the tent flap and stepped into the tent. His jaw immediately dropped.

Inside the closet sized tent, was a wide 3 room flat, with a bathroom and kitchen.

It was obviously magicked so that it was 10 times the size of what it looked like from outside. It could undoubtedly fit all of them and more.