Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ First Outburst

A/N ~ Hey, you all! *tomato comes flying and hits author's head* woah there, don't you worry, I know there's not much romance between Y/N and Harry yet, but good stuff will come soon. Also... Y/N's powers come in action this chapter! *inserts iMovie cheering sound effect* enjoy!

ϟ ͛ △⃒⃘

"Can't sleep?" Harry whispered to Y/N quietly. The Quartet were sleeping in cozy beanbags in the corner of the Great Hall. The lights were out and there were no house tables. The Hall was filled students from every house, and was ringing with whispers and mutters.

Harry was sleeping on his side and was looking into Y/N's eyes. Y/N was also on her side, her eyes wide awake. Ron and Hermione had already fallen asleep.

Y/N sighed and shook her head.

"Can't sleep." she whispered back. The thought that Sirius Black was roaming the castle as they were speaking was slightly uncomfortable to her. Y/N glanced at Harry's blurry face in the dark. "Are you good, Harold?"

"Me?" Harry smiled.

"Yeah, you, you're the only Harold here." Y/N grinned. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Don't know who Harold is, but I'm fine." he said. Y/N stared at his bare emerald eyes and sighed.

"Are you worried?" she asked quietly. "You don't have to be, we're safe with Dumbledore-"

"I'm not worried, Niff." Harry replied with a grin. Y/N smiled at the mention of her nickname and shook her head. Harry knew perfectly how to annoy her. "Are you worried?" Harry asked her.

"I.. I'm kind of worried. Not about myself, of course. I mean, Black's not after me, isn't he?" Y/N replied truthfully.

"Worried about who, then?" Harry asked, grinning knowingly. Y/N rolled her eyes and slowly closed them. Harry chuckled quietly and looked at Y/N's peaceful face. Moonlight was shining at her brightly, making her face glow. He slowly reached for her hand and grabbed it softly. Y/N peaked through her eyes and smiled.

"I'm not worried, Harold." she whispered.

"Hey, you two!" Percy yelled at them. "No talking, no hand-holding! Lights are out, go to sleep." Harry quickly let go of Y/N's hand in embarrassment and closed his eyes...

ϟ ͛ △⃒⃘

It was a cloudy Sunday and Y/N, Harry, Hermione and Ron decided to walk around the castle and meet new people and just hangout. They've made friends with 2 Ravenclaw boys and had tea with Hagrid. It was nearly 4 in the evening when they decided to take a break.

The four sat together on the same rock and leaned on each other while they stared at the glittery lake.

Y/N thought of the lesson they had earlier this week and remembered the moment she had with Harry. The moment the two soared through the sky on a Hippogriff's back.

Harry seemed to be thinking the same, because he had turned a bright red colour.

"Harry?" Hermione looked at Harry's flushed face. "Are you OK? You look a little...red."

Y/N pretended that she had not been staring at Harry this whole time and nodded.

"Yeah, do you need the hospital wing, Harold?" she asked dramatically. Now, she was almost confident Harry was thinking of the Buckbeak moment.

"Don't ever call me Harold again, Y/N Scamander." He said and grinned.

"Why not?" Y/N smirked and fiddled with the front of her shirt. "I call Ron, Ronald, sometimes. If I don't call you Harold that's not really fair for him, isn't it?"