Y7 .。.:*༄ Harry's Arrival

A/N ~ I'm impressed how you all are still here, especially with this fanfic's extremely long reading time.

Well, here it is- Y/N Scamander and the Deathly Hallows :)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

A month had passed and it was currently summer.

A couple married, a boy moved out, a girl giving her limited happy moments her best.

Summer had always been nice at Lupin Cottage.

And despite the current state of the world, with its most powerful wizard gone, attacks and raids occurring from every direction, there was at least some peace at Remus Lupin's home.

The fields of swaying grass surrounding the house, the conversations that took place between the walls.

Remus, now a godfather and a husband, seemed a lot more relaxed than usual.

Perhaps he was just putting up an example for his goddaughter, but at least it was benefitting to him as well.

Still, he looked ragged and tired, his hair greying. And he did have his down times.

Every time he arrived back home after a meeting at The Burrow, the new Order of the Phoenix headquarters, he looked grim.

The look was unmistakably stress.

Luckily enough, most of his time was spent back home with his wife and goddaughter.

Every other day a pie would be made, three paintings would be dried in the sun, some days, neighbors would hear thunderous laughter and off-key tunes from the cottage.

Y/N loved that of Remus and Tonks. They always made the world seem slightly brighter.

Some days Order members would come and join them for dinner, whether that be Sirius, Moody, Kingsley, or the Weasleys.

Even Rolf, who'd appear in their living room fireplace every now and then, sometimes with his girlfriend Luna, despite now having the old Scamander house as his own.

He was having a gap year, he had told them, looking after their returned creatures and helping the Order, before looking for a job or deciding to further his education.

Y/N heard he and Luna were planning to spend the upcoming Christmas together if circumstances allowed it.

Remus and Tonks didn't know, Rolf and Luna had no idea, but they all made Y/N smile more than anything.

Them and her best friends, of course.

Every day she'd pull out a foot-long parchment, tear it into three equal pieces, and address them to the three people she loved to death- Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

The four Gryffindors had been secretly planning their Horcrux hunt, exchanging letters between each other almost every day.

Y/N had told Remus and Tonks she was to go on a trip to help Harry with a mission Dumbledore had left him to complete.

She made sure not to specifying the Horcrux bit, and though it took days of persuading, they finally agreed.

"But only after you've turned seventeen," Remus had made clear.

Not a problem. They were planning to leave in September.

Y/N wasn't sure if Hermione had told her parents about their upcoming trip- she'd always reply with 'I've got this', whenever Y/N wrote to her, asking about it.