Y5 .。:+*✧ A Victorious Valentine's

A/N ~ Wattpad glitched and now my space bar isn't working well, so it's possible there might be some joined up words in this chapter😐 Enjoy :)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Everything all right, Arthur?" asked Mrs Weasley, after they had all greeted Mr Weasley and handed over their presents.

Even St Mungo's was entirely decorated for Christmas- and somehow seemed quite cheerful for a hospital.

"Fine, fine," said Mr Weasley, a little too heartily. "You- er- haven't seen Healer Smethwyck, have you?"

"No," said Mrs Weasley suspiciously. "why?"

"Nothing, nothing," said Mr Weasley airily, starting to unwrap his pile of gifts. "Oh, Y/N! This is wonderful, I've read about these- thank you!"

He had just opened Y/N's gift- a disposable camera.

"Arthur," Mrs Weasley said, with a snap in her voice like a mousetrap, "you've had your bandages changed. They told me they wouldn't need doing until tomorrow."

"What?" said Mr Weasley, looking rather frightened and pulling the bed covers higher up his chest. "No, no- it's nothing, I-"

"Arthur..." Mrs Weasley said sternly. Mr Weasley seemed to deflate under her piercing gaze.

"Well, now don't get upset, Molly," he said hesitantly, "but Augustus Pye had an idea... He's the Trainee Healer, you know, lovely young chap-"

"Arthur, get to the point." Mrs Weasley snapped.

"He's very interested in using some- er- old Muggle remedies..." said Mr Weasley, "well, they're called stitches, Molly, and they work very well on- on Muggle wounds-"

Mrs Weasley let out an ominous noise somewhere between a shriek and a snarl.

Remus strolled away from the bed over to one of the windows and gazed out at the view, humming loudly to himself.

Bill muttered something about getting himself a cup of tea and Fred and George leapt up to accompany him, grinning.

"Well... well, I don't know whether you know what- what stitches are?" Mr Weasley asked his wife with a hopeful smile.

"It sounds as though you've been trying to sew your skin back together," said Mrs Weasley with a snort of mirthless laughter, "but even you, Arthur, wouldn't be that stupid-"

"I fancy a cup of tea too," said Harry, jumping to his feet.

Y/N, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny almost sprinted to the door with him.

As it swung closed behind them, they heard Mrs Weasley shriek,

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'THAT'S THE GENERAL IDEA'?"

"Typical Dad," said Ginny, shaking her head as they set off up the corridor.

"Stitches," Ron huffed.

"Well, you know, they do work well on non-magical wounds," saidHermione fairly. "I wonder where the tearoom is?"

"Fifth floor," said Y/N, reading the sign above their heads.

The five walked over to the magical lift at the end of the corridor, but before they could step in, they were stopped by Ron's loud gasp.

Y/N jumped and her head spun to Ron's direction.

A man was standing at his side, peering at him as if he was in a trance.

The man had wavy blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a broad vacant smile that revealed his straight white teeth.