Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Anger Issues

A/N ~ This chapter starts off with a small sibling fight with Rolfie😃

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"WHO BROKE INTO YOUR TOWER?!"

"SHHH! Don't scream it, you idiot."

"That's it, I'm going to sue this school-"

"It's not a big deal, Rolf!" Y/N said heatedly.

"Not a big deal?" Rolf eyed his sister unbelievably. Y/N scoffed and stood up from the Hufflepuff table in annoyance.

She regretted having dinner with her brother instead of with Fred and George, or something. She was kept back by Snape, who gave her a long unpleasant speech about forgetting her homework.

He made Y/N miss out most of dinner. She was quite sure Harry was with Lupin, but had no clue where Ron and Hermione were.

And now she was stuck with her dramatic brother.

"This is Sirius Black, we're talking about!" Rolf yelled, making several Hufflepuffs turn to stare at them.

"Black's not dumb enough to break in again." Y/N said firmly. "Besides, I only told you because you kept on bugging me about it, but now you're bugging me even more. Good day, big bro."

"Wait! You can't just ignore- ignore this!" Rolf scrambled to his feet after her. Y/N turned away and started to walk out the Great Hall. "Niff, listen! Stop ignoring me, for Helga's sake!"

Y/N rolled her eyes and whipped her head back to her tall Hufflepuff brother.

"Ignore what?" she shot. "They're trying their best to keep the castle safe. I can't do anything about it, so I might as well enjoy my life while I can." Y/N laughed hoarsely.

"Your life is not something to joke about." Rolf hissed. "I'm not going to let you- I'm going to-"

"What are you going do about it?" she laughed slightly. "If you have problem with it, give me a solution."

"Your sister's a hard one, Rolfie!" a 5th year Hufflepuff behind them whistled. Rolf rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Cedric." he muttered.

"No, no, tell me, Rolfie." Y/N challenged, walking closer to him. "What do you want me to do about it?"

Rolf hesitated, opening and closing his mouth several times.

He ignored his friend's snickers and decided to drag his sister out into an empty corridor to avoid them.

Y/N turned bright red in annoyance and shook away his hand.

"Spit it out." Y/N crossed her arms, her voice echoing the corridor. "Because I don't have time-"

"Stay away from Harry Potter." Rolf said quietly.

"What?"

"I spat it out."

"You're mad." Y/N rolled her eyes once again.

"Poor guy's dangerous, Niff." Rolf said persuasively. "He's targeted by 2 of the most dangerous wizards in the world! Plus, he's been near death countless times!"

"Exactly why he needs me!" Y/N shot back angrily. Rolf rolled his eyes back, but Y/N continued angrily, "I'm not leaving my best friend just to save myself, thank you very much. You wouldn't do that to yours, too."

Rolf gritted his teeth and made a fist.

"Except, he isn't your 'best friend', isn't he?" he said stubbornly. Y/N raised her eyebrows.