Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Birthday Surprises

A/N ~ Hello hello hello everyone- going back to my random updating schedule, because I can't seem to decide on a specific day :)

And votes still help, so vote for this chapter if you can. Have fun !!

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N-"

"Hermione, you're going to shake the guts out of her!"

"How is she still asleep, though-?"

"Y/N, wake up! Wake up!"

"Wha-? Nuh- Hermy- wh- what-?"

Hermione finally stopped shaking Y/N and let go of her shoulders, dropping her back onto her mattress abruptly.

Y/N yelped and her head sank back into her pillow.

"Our exam results are here!" Hermione exclaimed, pulling Y/N's arm. "Get up, Y/N-!"

"You're going to scare her to death before she gets those results," said Ron, as he and Harry watched from afar.

"Hey, Harry." Y/N muttered at the raven haired boy.

"Hey," Harry cocked his eyebrows, grinning at her.

"What are you heying about?" Hermione bellowed, shooting Harry a look. "The poor owls are waiting!"

"Poor owls," Y/N muttered, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Was that pun intended, or is it too early for me?"

"UP!" Hermione yanked her up from the floor and practically dragged the three of them down the stairs, Y/N still yawning and puffy-eyed.

"Y/N, you look terrible," Bill acknowledged, when they finally arrived in the kitchen and Hermione let Y/N's wrist go.

"Thanks, Bill." Y/N gave him a bitter smile. "It's not like I was literally pulled out of bed-"

"GOLD WAX SEALS," Hermione exclaimed, as she approached the four owls that sat on the windowsill. "SOMEONE GRAB ME, I MIGHT FAINT-"

"Dear, are you alright?" Fleur asked in genuine concern, as Hermione breathed heavily and handed the letters out to each of her friends.

"Yes- NO! Yes, I'm alright." Hermione said, dramatically taking a deep breath.

Y/N laughed and shook her head, before taking her letter and ripping off the golden wax seal Hermione was all crazy about.

'Pass Grades:
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)

Fail Grades:
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

Y/N Scamander has achieved:

Astronomy: E
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Charms: O
Defence Against the Dark Arts: O
Ancient Runes: A
Herbology: E
History of Magic: A
Potions: E
Transfiguration: O'

Y/N read the parchment through several times, her breathing becoming easier each reading.

Ron and Harry were swapping parchments and Hermione was no longer pale.

"Hermy, how'd you do?" Y/N asked her.

"I- not bad," Hermione whispered, as Y/N swapped their papers.

Y/N scanned through Hermione's paper and let out a scoot when she saw nine 'O's and an 'E'.

"You did brilliant, Y/N," Said Harry, looking over Hermione's shoulder to see Y/N's results.