Y5 .。:+*✧ Grim Old Place

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Harry felt himself jolt awake only to find his ears attacked by loud buzzing yells from outside his temporary bedroom.

It took him a few seconds to recall what had happened the last night. His face broke into a wide grin...

Y/N was finally his girlfriend. He grinned into his pillow and flipped over, to find himself laying on his bed, alone.

That's odd. He was positive she'd fell asleep right beside him last night.

"I will not let you-" Harry suddenly heard Rolf's furious voice muffle from behind the door.

"Let me? Let me? Let me what?" Y/N shot back heatedly. Harry sighed once he realized what was going on.

"I won't let you have him in your room!"

"Have him? It was the only bed left in the house!"

"Make him switch with me then!"

"No!"

"Why!"

"I don't like you!"

Harry quickly kicked his blanket away and scrambled to his feet, ready to defend Y/N.

Y/N and Rolf continued to yell right outside the room. Their voices were loud enough to wake up every painting in the hallway.

Harry quickly opened the door of the bedroom to find Y/N standing outside with her brows knitted, and Rolf, towering over her furiously.

Y/N abruptly turned to Harry as he pushed open the door.

Rolf's face was red and his eyes narrowed at his sister dangerously. Y/N was still in her bedclothes and her hair was everywhere, indicating that she probably just woke up, too.

Harry blinked at the two blankly.

"Er... morning,-"

"See, you woke him!" Y/N snapped, turning back and scowling at her brother.

"Good! Let's talk, shall we?" Rolf crossed his arms, glaring at Harry with no sympathy.

"Why are you even here?" Harry asked Rolf, frowning slightly and walking to stand firmly at Y/N's side.

"Is it a crime to wake my sister up for breakfast?" Rolf shot cooly, narrowing his eyes at the raven-haired boy. Harry simply stared back at him blankly.

"What do you want, Rolf?" He asked.

"I want my sister out of your room," Rolf snarled, "or the other way around. I don't care. I'm not having it."

"You're the only person who has a problem with it!" Y/N scoffed, throwing her arms in the air.

"And I don't understand why!" Rolf shouted, his voice slowly rising. "Why did Remus approve- and why would you not let him switch with me, or someone like, I don't know, Ron?"

"That shouldn't even be your concern." Y/N hissed, feeling her frustration start to rise.

"You know, he's doing this on purpose!" Rolf protested, pointing at Harry. "I would never stop you from dating, but I don't like the idea of your best friend toying with your feelings-"

"-we are." Harry said cut him off.

"Are what?" Rolf snapped at him.

"In a relationship." Harry replied bluntly, stepping in front of Y/N slightly.